Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood carving classes

Options
  • 26-11-2009 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭

Hi

I am looking into some wood carving classes in Dublin. I have found evening classes in Dublin but they are on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings the only two evenings that are a compleat no no for me. Anyone know of different options?

Or I would be up for something like a three day weekend course anywhere.

Anyone have any ideas or pointers?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭centre half

Three day weekend? How do I do this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 spudjay

Hi qwertyphobia.

I know Clane community school are doing 10 week wood carving courses which started last Thursday and will continue this week. They run from 8-10pm every Thursday for the next 9 weeks. It's not too late to enrol if you can start this week. It costs 130 euro for the course which is very good value. Their contact number is 045868255.

Centre Half, I don't know anything about 3 day weekend courses either. Did you ever find out?

I'm also keen to do some woodcarving and I'd love to do this course but unfortunately I've got other commitments on a Thursday night and can't go. I'd really like to know where the wood carving courses are on in Dublin that you mentioned on other nights?
    If anyone knows of any wood carving courses in the Kildare/Dublin/Meath area, I'd greatly appreciate if you could post it here.

Cheers

Advertisement