Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Things you love about your other half, best friend or someone close to you

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

He's a funny Gobsh1te

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 erogonamalu

Just one the pussy in everyone, its there for sure expoit it in men and u are dead women tho its totally acceptable

One more governments and their ability to introduce laws which assrape personal privacy neverending its there in history alrite and the media and the lies. God I hope theres no kids reading this

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Just one the pussy in everyone, its there for sure expoit it in men and u are dead women tho its totally acceptable

One more governments and their ability to introduce laws which assrape personal privacy neverending its there in history alrite and the media and the lies. God I hope theres no kids reading this

Please read the charter before posting again erongonmalu.
    There are other forums for giving out about things, this isn't the corrrect one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Ciaramb92

My big sis, Bairbre.
    4 years older than me, about a foot shorter than me (that's why I'm her bigger baby sister, and she's my smaller older sister!) , a special olympic gold medal winner, and someone who's taught me so much about life.

10 random things I love:

1. The way that although she hasn't a note in her head, she still goes to singing lessons each week, and has now learnt to hold the off-key note for longer.

2. Her ninja hugs. She'll quietly appear from nowhere and just hug me!

3. How brilliant she is with her wonderful younger niece Lila-Anne and how much she learnt from her fantastic older niece Niamh-she didn't really get small kids til Niamh came along.

4. The way she always sticks up for me in any disagreement with my parents; from who burnt the toast to why the car has no petrol, Babs always just says "leave my little sis alone you guys"

5. How much I've learnt from her- patience, telling people you care for that you love them, perseverance when you think you can't go further, and how to keep a level head in situations.

6. How over her 31 years so far, she has collapsed/passed out /nearly died god knows how many times, recovered from a stroke, proving almost every doctor who told her she wouldn't make it past the age of 1/10/20/30 wrong. I hope she keeps proving them wrong for as long as possible!

7.How when things in my life go wrong now, I think back to the night she was taken to hospital after her stroke, and I realise that nothing can be as bad as the hour that I spent not knowing whether she would live or die, and that life is too short to worry about things that are not, literally, life or death matters.

8. That hanging in our kitchen is a gold medal, which she won for Team Ireland in 2003. Whenever I'm home, I see that medal, and it makes me smile at the memory of my big sis "kickin ass" at golf. (her words, not mine!)

9. How she still gets a visit from Santa each year, and I do too, because "lil sis" should always get a Santa present. There's always a bowl of cornflakes, some biscuits and a glass of milk left out for him and the reindeer each year...

10. How she has made life seem-so precious, so fleeting, so simple, so wonderful. She has taught me that, with the people I love around me (family & friends), there is nothing life can throw at me that I can't beat.

I love my big sis : )
    She sounds like an inspiration!

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

Ciaramb92 wrote: »
    She sounds like an inspiration!

She's something else...so lucky to have her as my big sis :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Lady von Purple

I love this forum so much. My boyfriend: 1. I'm sorry to say, number 1 is how he looks without a shirt. Only because the first time I saw him, he wasn't wearing one and there was borderline drooling. 2. How it's been almost 2 years and we still haven't had our first fight. 3. How romantic he is. 4. How he knows exactly how to calm me down when I'm over-stressed. 5. How much he cares about his family. 6. How he cooks. He makes me my favourite food on a regular basis. 7. How much time we spend cuddling at home. 8. How he's now seen every episode of my favourite tv show because I'm obsessed with it. 9. How he's incredibly nerdy in every possible way, and yet maintains that he could take a bear in a fight. To be fair, he probably could. I just won't let him. 10. How much he loves me and how I can't imagine being with anyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Lady von Purple

I love this forum so much. My boyfriend: 1. I'm sorry to say, number 1 is how he looks without a shirt. Only because the first time I saw him, he wasn't wearing one and there was borderline drooling. 2. How it's been almost 2 years and we still haven't had our first fight. 3. How romantic he is. 4. How he knows exactly how to calm me down when I'm over-stressed. 5. How much he cares about his family. 6. How he cooks. He makes me my favourite food on a regular basis. 7. How much time we spend cuddling at home. 8. How he's now seen every episode of my favourite tv show because I'm obsessed with it. 9. How he's incredibly nerdy in every possible way, and yet maintains that he could take a bear in a fight. To be fair, he probably could. I just won't let him. 10. How much he loves me and how I can't imagine being with anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

This is the best thread i have ever read...Quality..Am not gonna make a list about my GF cause 10 just ain't enough!!..What i will say is that it makes me realise just how lucky i am...Once again...Great thread..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

"Why do birds suddenly appear
    Every time you are near?
    Just like me,
    They long to be
    Close to you..."

Couldn't resist it. That song by the Carpenters has been in my head ever since I came across this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Blacey

I want to play!
    1. I love that he can cook - really really well :)
    2. He's gorgeous - all the time, and can rock a beard like no other man I know
    3. He's thoughtful and considerate - sometimes to a fault. I have to watch out otherwise people take advantage of his good nature
    4. He is really laid back
    5. He's so freaking funny, makes me laugh so much
    6. He's great with kids, and will make a great Dad someday
    7. unbelievable tekkers in the aul leaba ;)
    8. you know how he can cook? Well he also makes dinner and brings me tea and choccy when I'm stressed out or working late
    9. He keeps me warm at night when it's freezing
    10. He is just so damn supportive
    11. He is so good with my little sister who has speech difficulties, lots of people just don't talk to her, but he makes the effort to understand her, and we both love him for it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 sexydancer

My best friend is always there to help, she never says no:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

10 things I love about my favorite boy :)

1. He accepts my extreme weirdness.

2. When he says 'beer can' it sounds like he is saying 'bacon' in a Jamaican accent it's so funny.

3. His passion for music.

4. How I can't leave where we are until he gets a kiss and when I don't he will run down the road after me.

5. He smells good the whole time! It's unbelievable.

6. He is an amazing cook and can whip up yummy meals in minutes.

7. How he surrounds us with blankets and treats on a cold, rainy day and will sit through episodes of Sex and the City to cheer me up when I feel crap.

8. He keeps his pinky promises :D

9. He supports me on everything I do and helps me where he can.

10. He makes a great cup of tea :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

My best friend, bless her for putting up with me.

1 - We've been best friends for a while, and in that time stuff happened between the two of us, which at times were awkward at that moment, next day, best friends again, like it never happened, but not in that bad way where ya wanna forget it.

2 - On the worst day of my life so far, she gave about 4/5 hours to sit there with me and talk through everything, made me feel somewhat better, cared.

3 - One time I came to visit my friends in a different city, they were in college whereas I wasn't. Rang her at 3 in the morning, really drunk, and she gave me her bed to stay in, even though I took the floor, thought counts.

4 - She is the only person that I trust to tell my problems to, and let me tell you, she has listened to so damn many of my problems, even over the past 2 weeks, and never does she tell me to cop on, or even ignore me, she jumps at the chance to be there.

5 - How warm I feel around her, really feel comfortable and just so easy, not many people I can do so around these days.

6 - My last birthday, she took ages getting this thing, painting it, making it look all fancy, she put a insane amount of effort into it, again, the thought is fantastic.

7 - Another kind of a problem thing, haven't been feeling too happy the last few months, been very sick, talk to my friends about it and theres no real reaction, just chat about it, but when I tell her, she actually starts to get upset and has even cried a few times.

8 - One time, we were all at Oxegen, I treated her very poorly, my gf at that time was very jealous of her so I wasn't being nice to her. And I mean, I really treated her poorly one night, and next day she didn't take it personally at all, just talked it out, and got on with it. I couldn't believe she forgave me after that...haven't been so ashamed in my life, I was a complete d**k.

9 - When she drinks, she gets VERY drunk, and it might be cruel to laugh, but she always falls, and it might not sound like much, but its gotten to the point where its kinda 'cute' when it happens, everyone just kinda says, ''ah not again'', or even some, ''awww'', it happens so much, rather funny to watch.

10 - One night I had to go to hospital, split my head open at a party, all my friends were there, so anyways, my ex took me to the hospital cause she was worried or whatever, wanted to look after me. She was the only person who text me constantly to make sure I was ok, nothing against my other friends, but it, again, meant alot. And even while there, one of the nurses made a mistake and actually cut me worse, and even though its only tongue and cheek, she said that she was gonna kill her.

(btw, when I say friend, those guys are my best friend, but this girl is different, I trust her, and I can talk to her easily)

I mean, I guess these were just moments, its just I don't really see her alot since she has a bf and spends most of her time with him amongst other stuff, but we are just so close and I do love this girl to pieces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

I love him because...

1. He's honest
    2. I can trust him with absolutely ANYTHING
    3. He knows when I feel down before even asking me 'hows you today?'
    4. He surprises me with brekkie in bed any day of the week
    5. He'll bring me a hotwater bottle when I'm curled up on the couch with cramps without me asking him to
    6. He's great with my dog
    7. He wants to marry me
    8. He wants to have babies with me
    9. He'll leave a pint of Guinness that was bought for him to go home and ring me because he promised he would at a certain time.
    10. He lets me rant on about something so stupid as a hair out of place or lack of mobile phone coverage, laughs and grabs my face, tells me 'I love you so much' and kisses me.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭awesom_o

My bf :D

1. I have been diagnosed with eating disorders/depression/personality disorders and he's always stuck by me. I always have my 'down days' and he'll always try to understand and console me. He's researched my problems in order to help me cope easier and although sometimes he may get frustrated at me, I completely trust him and I know he'll be here for me.

2. The fact that we can share smokes. The pair us have gone out with non-smokers, and theres nothing worse then being told 'ugh you taste like an ashtray'

3. He gives me my own space. He knows that just because you love someone, does not mean you are like.. joined at the hip. There's nothing more annoying then those couples who do everyyyyything together.

4. He doesn't do that 'I'm going to assert my manliness by being a jealous so and so' act. He doesn't mind that one of my best friends is a big stoner idiot male and I don't care that he's friends with girls in college.

5. He can take a joke. We're forever slagging each other, insulting each other. He challenges me and I like it.

6. He has introduced me to so many new things that I love and embrace.

7. I'm a complete and utter slob and he cleans the mess for me while lecturing me and telling me I'm so unorganized. Don't get me wrong, it goes in one ear, out the other.. but when he lectures me he looks so cute.

8. He calls me princess

9. He puts up with my picky eating. He strains 'the bits' out of sauces for me, he'll buy my vegetarian meat alternatives, he always knows just how I like things and he makes sure my foods are never touching.

10. He's a great shag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

10 things i love about the guy i fancy

1. He has a great smile.
    2. He has lovely blue eyes which i love.
    3. I love his accent.
    4. He is very mannerly.
    5. He has a lovely ass.
    6. He dresses well.
    7. I like his taste in cars.
    8. I like the way he rushes everywhere. Probably cause i do the same.
    9. He looks so boyish. I love the innocent boyish look. You cant ever get angry at him. He's like Fr. Dougal.
    10. I love the way how he knows i fancy him and never treated me like a cnut to turn me off him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

My bf

1. He has stuck with me through thick and thin, even though I don't deserve it.

2. He listens to me and takes what I say onboard if there's something that's bothering me.

3. He always knows exactly what to say to make me laugh :)

4. He partakes in my nonsense talk :P

5. He showers me in compliments all the time.

6. He buys me little surprises when I'm least expecting it :)

7. We constantly rip the piss out of each other!

8. He's the perfect height for snuggling :)

9. He has a great taste in everything :D

10. He's mine :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭TemptationWaits

My best friend, S:

1. How she's almost like another part of me, truly my soulmate. Our bond goes deeper than friendship (but platonic; we're both girls and I'm not gay).

2. How we can talk about terrible things openly in a code that no-one else would know, we have metaphors for anything.

3. How sometimes when we're with a group of people I can just look at her or vice versa and we'll know what the other is thinking.

4. How she is the funniest person I've ever met.

5. How even though we've been through something that could have destroyed our friendship irreparably and almost did, we made it through "third year" and we're closer than ever.

6. How annoyed she gets when I predict things that she'll do in the future and they come true.

7. The long long conversations we have about weird things.

8. The way she tells me about her problems and confides in me.

9. The way I have a copybook of her quotes from over the years.

10. Her unconscious selflessness.

It's the perfect friendship!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭RightlyRandom

This thread has actually made me cry. I Love It! :D

Anyway a guy i was seeing/still really like/ is now a friend, i will never forget.

1. How we first randomly met at a club one night, got talking swapped numbers and started seeing each other afterwards.

2. How the next night we met up, took me for a spin we just chatted as if we had known each other years, he made me laugh n smile so much, spent hours together, when he dropped me home we shared a lil kiss then he just looked at me and smiled.

3. How all my other friend always tell me how hard it is to get a hug from me, yet, every time i met up with this guy he hugged me and it just felt right. He's the only person who really ever hugged me as much as he did, his hugs were just so warm and loving, (as cheesy as this sounds) was like something i'd never felt before.

4. How even though, we'd only known each other a short while he took me to meet his friends, they spent the night getting to know me, we laughed too much that night, n how they welcomed me like i was a person they'd known ages.

5. How if we'd not spoken in a few days, would randomly txt me with a joke or a simple hello and i'd immediately i'd feel so much happier.

6. How he was the first and only guy who actually treated me well, didn't just stay with me for sex, and even though we may not have kissed every time we'd met up, it didn't matter to him he just loved being in my company, as did i with him.

7. How he actually put up with me at times, when things were hard he'd know that i was upset by whatever way my conversation changed in txt's and would immediately tell me he was coming over to take me away n try take my mind off whatever was bothering me. He ALWAYS did!

8. How even after i moved away n we'd not been in contact in months he tx'd me out of the blue to tell me he was in my home town. We met up and he had just been HIM.

9. How no matter how much we speak now-a-days its just like it's alway been we can tell each other things, he's always there when/if i need him and always knows the right thing to say. How he will never justify me putting myself down in anyway, and always lifts my mood by his smile.

10. How he said my name and called me beautiful as often as he could without making it seemed forced. And how everytime i think of that first night we spoke sober i smile like a big eejit! :D

If i could change one thing it would be the fact that were only just friends now, think i was beginning to fall in love :eek: and recently he's told me how much he really liked me and how much he wish we could go back to the few months we'd known each other and made it work that bit longer, but things have changed for both of us. I still very much like him, but i've accepted our friendship cos i know it's whats best. Everything happens for a reason, right?

A favourite quote of mine always springs to mind, when i think of how i was n how it could have been..
    "You may not always end up where you though you were going, but you will always end up where you were meant to be."

Love&Happiness
    Ladies&Gents
    <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

My GF!

1. The way she looks in the morning, the sleepy sexy look :)

2. She makes me laugh more than anyone else, and i know some funny people!

3. Her artistic side, without a doubt the most interesting person I've ever known

4. Her eyes are amazing, the kind you get lost in as cheesy as it sounds

5. I can tell her literally anything in total comfort

6. She's an amazing cook, keeps me very well fed!!

7. She knows her cars :D

8. I have complete faith and trust in her

9. Her tea addiction, never met anyone who drinks so much of the stuff!

10. She is gorgeous and awesome in the sack :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

The fella gets this one I spose :D

1: the way we have so much in common (esp weird sense of humour/same mad thoughts) to the extent of us joking about getting DNA tests done
    2: the fact that a gift of a remote control helicoptor had him acting like a total kid despite his usual inability to get excited about anything!
    3: the way he proves silly funny points by sticking relevant newspaper articles on the fridge that back up his point leading to what we call fridge-wars!
    4: the way he puts my jammies on the rad when its raining out and always makes sure theres a bottle of red in the rack ;)
    5: his ability to run the perfect temperature/bubble ratio bath!
    6: his deadly taste in pressies!
    7: the way he dances when he really goes for it!
    8: his alpha-male qualities-they're in the goldilocks zone
    9: the way he freaks out if you touch his bellybutton
    10:the way he can make me feel like a total princess

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭gagiteebo

My boyfriend Declan, the love of my life;

1 - He's the most honest person I know.

2- Even when I look like crap he tells me I'm beautiful.

3 - He puts up with my moods.

4 - When I was in hospital and frightened he never left my side and made me smile through the tears and helped me put on my pyjamas.

5 - He is by far the funniest person alive :P

6 - He always brings me chocolate.

7 - He's incredibly understanding and sensitive.

8 - When things got tough for him he didn't give up. He's a fighter through and through.

9 - He is a very fair, decent man to everyone.

10 - He has taught me to trust men again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Littleblondehen

My Besto/Partner In Crime/ The Eddie to my Patsy!

1. He doesn't find it strange that I prefer to bring my late night mc donalds home, shoved into my bag, so I can munch it when I'm home.

2. He tells me I'm pretty even when I am hungover with a false eyelash stuck to my cheek and birds nest hairdoo.

3. He makes me laugh till I can't laugh anymore and become a shaking mess on the floor.

4. He tans my back and hands.

5. If I am 3am drunk at 11pm, you can gurantee he is aswell!

6. He gave me my first ever nickname

7. He gives me a little push to dance with and kiss boys :D as I am too self concious/bad confidence to believe they are actually interested. I call him my pimp!

8. He owns half of my favourite handbag

9. He is super awesome fun!

10. He always takes my side and instantly swears vengance on anyone who hurts me.......even if I am wrong!

So hard to pick just ten!!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tito Man!

Ok, I know this is a very old thread. I was reading through the forum, spotted this and read through it. Brilliant thread! I hope it's ok if I add my 2c worth to it. :o

My best friend and my boyfriend, Billy:

-How we can talk together for hours. Just talking and learning things from each other. Talking about everything and nothing at the same time. I love those conversations.

-His eyes. Big, dark-brown, gorgeous eyes. I could stare into them for hours. I have never seen anyone with eyes so gorgeous in my life.

-His attempts at cooking. He's not the best at it, but he tries! He does make a very good steak and chips, though. But he could genuinely burn boiled eggs otherwise. I just find it so endearing when he tries to cook something, and I end up having to rescue the whole thing. :P

-His laugh. It's so infectious and brilliant. I love hearing him laugh. Especially if I'm the one who made him laugh!

-His hugs. On those days when I'm in a bad mood, stressed out or just in need of a pick me up, one big hug from him and everything else melts away. He gives the best hugs. :)

-How we can tell each other anything. We know everything there is to know about each other, and we can totally trust each other and confide in each other. Trust is what all good relationships are built on.

-How much he loves my family. He is like a member of the family now at this stage. My mother dotes on him like another son, my father considers him to be a great guy, my brother treats him better than me (:o), my sister-in-law absolutely adores him and he gets on so well with my little baby nephew. He always talks about how much he loves my family and loves spending time with them. It's so brilliant.

-Cuddling and snuggling on the couch watching a film. Especially when he falls asleep with his head on my shoulder. Then I'm afraid to move in case I wake him up!

-We never fight. We've never had a cross word in all the time we've known each other. I've known him since I was 18 (I'm nearly 28 now). In all that time, we've just been great friends. We could never get mad at each other. We are just totally simpactico and understand each other so well. We could never put ourselves in a position to argue or fight. We find ourselves laughing together sometimes, saying we ought to have an argument the odd time to feel more a like a "normal" couple! :D

-Finally, the shallow part: he is gorgeous. He is the most gorgeous and sexy person I know. And I love it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I suppose I'll have to go with my boyfriend, just because. :pac:

1) We both like to eat ice cream together
    2) When I wake up in the middle of the night and accidentally wake him up, he always mutters groggily "I love you", turns back around to the wall and is asleep in seconds. Then sometimes in the middle of the night I snuggle into him. Cheeesee :P
    3) He's the perfect height for forehead kisses, he doesn't have to reach up or bend down.
    4) I love his handwriting. It looks just like squiggly lines.
    5) His eyes are amazing, they're brown and sometimes very big.
    6) I love to wake him up in the morning by crawling onto him, which in turn makes him grouchy. :P
    7) He's completely weird. He's always making up songs and doing weird dances to films or makes up chants and makes me do them too. :D
    8) We're the complete opposite in absolutely everything. Sometimes we fight like crazy but I would never ever want to lose him and I know that he feels the same.
    9) He thinks he's absolutely excellent in everything and someday, he'll become; the President, Taoiseach, Minister of Transport etc. Anything. He's excellent at everything.
    10) He's gorgeous, I always tell him that he's a babe and he's starting to believe it. He looks pretty fine with a bit of stubble too, which I've told him. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

The Love of my Life... The one to whom noone else measures up :o

1 - I could look in his eyes and see who he thought I was - and it was so much greater than anything I could ever imagine
    2 - The fact that he loved me first... even though I did nothing to deserve his esteem
    3 - He never fell out of love, no matter how I dismissed his attentions
    4 - His sensitivity and caring nature
    5 - He is his own man with strength and integrity
    6 - His intent stare and strong jawline - was endearing
    7 - His never-ending patience
    8 - The way he always made me feel special and beautiful and safe... just by being near him
    9 - That he is not afraid to speak from his heart, even now
    10- He found me when I was lost, just like he promised... and never gave up on me even though I gave up on myself
    11- He made me feel like I was the only woman in the world when he was in the room.

I love him....still... I haven't one bad memory of this wonderful man.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭MusicalMelody

The boyfriend :D

1. The way he texts me every night to say goodnight even if we haven't been chatting at that time.

2. The way we were friends for 8 years before it developed into what it is now.

3. The way we "get" each other.

4. The way he calls me boo and shouts it at me when i walk into his house with a big smile on his face.

5. The way he says tell me a story when we are snuggling in bed and i have to tell him EVERYTHING i did that day.

6.The way i catch him staring at me and i'm like what are you looking at and he smiles and says... Just creeping :pac:

7. The way he cooks me breakfast when i am hungover and when im not hungover makes me tea and toast.

8. The way he surprises me by picking me up from work and brings me to random places like powerscourt or the beach.

9. The way he loves my dog and even though he doesn't love cats has warmed up to mine just for me.

10. The way he gives me kiss attacks all over my face and then tells me he loves me.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

My Fiancée :)

1. His strength and positivity, on his worst days he can always put on a brave face and just get on with it.

2. His humour, funniest person I've ever met and I'm including professional comedians in that.

3. His intellect, books about quantum physics are his bedtime reading, he's ridiculously intelligent.

4. His cool and calm demeanour, doesn't get nervous about job interviews, but apparently was really nervous the evening he proposed to me :P

5. He's a real gentleman, kind and polite to everyone, just has an amazing, kind nature.

6. His integrity, he won't take crap from anyone, (including me) and will always stand his ground.

7. He's as much of a nerd as I am, and we can have long in depth conversations about Star Trek or Game of Thrones or have marathons where we'll watch whole series of shows we like back to back.

8. He's really attractive, has the most amazing pair of blue eyes I've ever seen and can wear a suit well.

9. He definitely knows how to please a lady, (and me too) in the bedroom.

10. We're living together nearly ten years and he hasn't murdered me over my snoring yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My fiance

1. He drives me up the wall but I don't mind.
    2. He took on my oldest as his own.
    3. He is a much better cook than me.
    4. He takes me at my worst.
    5. He showed me there's more stuff on tv than soaps.
    6. He's been there when family and friends haven't been.
    7. He's never let me down or hurt me.
    8. He's the first and last man I've ever wanted to spend the rest of my life with.
    9. He's helped me be grateful.
    10. He's shown me what kind of person I should be and to make myself feel good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My best friend
    1. The way he always has a happy smile
    2. He's always so happy and excited to see me
    3. So grateful for everything you give him
    4. Our long walks on the beach together
    5. Listens to any problems I want to share and never judges or tells my secrets
    6. Gives the best cuddles when I am sad
    7. He is a friend to everyone
    8. Loves to play fun games and have a laugh
    9. Loves affection and attention, which is good cause I love to give it
    10. Has the softest, fluffiest, most beautiful fur of any dog :D

Advertisement