Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Things you love about your other half, best friend or someone close to you

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

To the boyfriend - Why does everything make me so sad!!! In some way or another, doesnt matter where I go or what I do, theres always some reminder of him or our times together :(:(:(

Why did you say youd never do this to me, I didnt do anything and anything you said was wrong with me Ive gotton and am getting help and I know it wasnt me, I just want you back as we were but with a better me, or even just a proper chance to show you, Please! Thats all I ask at the very least, just one more final chance at being your girlfriend to show you that all that mind crap you hated wasnt me and I have learnt a harsh lesson these past few months, and a knownst that I truly and only want and love you with everything I am and will never make you regret it, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

candy-gal1 wrote: »
    To the boyfriend - Why does everything make me so sad!!! In some way or another, doesnt matter where I go or what I do, theres always some reminder of him or our times together :(:(:(

Why did you say youd never do this to me, I didnt do anything and anything you said was wrong with me Ive gotton and am getting help and I know it wasnt me, I just want you back as we were but with a better me, or even just a proper chance to show you, Please! Thats all I ask at the very least, just one more final chance at being your girlfriend to show you that all that mind crap you hated wasnt me and I have learnt a harsh lesson these past few months, and a knownst that I truly and only want and love you with everything I am and will never make you regret it, please.

Hi Candy,

I think this thread in The Ladies' Lounge would be better suited to this type of post.

/hug

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

Him...

1. The list is endless. I'll start it off by mentioning how much you love feeding those swans and oyster catcher birds. You love to feed animals. I love it too.
    2. You're there for me, I'm here for you for whatever. It's how we work.
    3. You love food racing competitions. You probably would've won that sundae eating competition, it was a surprise that I actually won. The first and last time I won an eating competition with you.
    4. You have such a sweet tooth for any bar that is laced with sugar. Especially those Refresher bars <3
    5. It's the little things like cuddling into you that makes my life worthwhile.
    6. I know exactly what you say every time you drink, randomly in bed, wherever "Do you know what I'd love? A bag of chips right now". You do it EVERYTIME!
    7. You're just weird sometimes - in a good way. Crazy songs, dances, sayings.
    8. You sleeptalk sometimes. I love sleeping with you. Sometimes you talk about 'fake channels' in your sleep, or your roll 'bio degrading in a year'. I wanna know what that was about. Good thing I caught it on record <3
    9. You're gorgeous. ;)
    10. You're my everything and more, I don't wanna lose you.

S. x

Advertisement