Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cup Round 7

Options
  • 26-11-2009 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭

Whatever gods I pray to deserve even more sacrifices tonight... somehow I'm still in this madcap rollercoaster ride of a cup!

Who else is still knocking about the place?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Whatever gods I pray to deserve even more sacrifices tonight... somehow I'm still in this madcap rollercoaster ride of a cup!

Who else is still knocking about the place?

Congrats Frankie!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I'm out

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭dave13

still in it, beat a div.iii team yesteray, but got a division 1 team in the net round so my times up. will prob just wnwim it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ares wrote: »
    still in it, beat a div.iii team yesteray, but got a division 1 team in the net round so my times up. will prob just wnwim it now.

But but but... JPrender wrote a rousing bit on the lobby about the lil guy standing up and being counted etc! C'mon, we can do it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

But but but... JPrender wrote a rousing bit on the lobby about the lil guy standing up and being counted etc! C'mon, we can do it!

No really we can't! I got a Div 1 team about 4 rounds ago... got thumped (wouldnt have been so bad had I not played WNWIM but sure was never going to win...

oh and STOP WITH THE CUP THREADS..... MAKES ME JEALOUS ALL THE TIME!:mad: :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

I threw my game during the week just to piss JohnButler off. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

I was in it....

And lost very badly to a div II team after beating one b4 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Yeah, I got hammered too.

It was something like 15-0 when I tuned in.. then it went to 20 - 0 ... I was expecting to get destroyed but had some hope. It got to a point where my captain received some stirring words from the coach and then it all seemed to change... phases came together and I got a beautiful try under the posts.
    At this point I thought "yes, finally the time has come for me to fight back!" but no, twas just a flash in the pan and the end score was something like 47-7. I'm just happy I got a score.

Advertisement