Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

all new lee honda website and shop

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

heard that place is good apart from some tit head working there lol.

Hows eric?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

New shop is gorgeous. Tivey's are dead on to deal with, it's were i mostly go for stuff when im down home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

God Slapper yer an awful pimp. Have you fixed all the gremlins in that website yet - its got more bugs than underneath my shed.

Hey, any nice Varadero 1000's down there? Website says they are all sold?

'cptr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Wow! €4000 for an 07 CBF 250 with +10K miles?!? :eek:

Loving the SP2 though! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

slapper wrote: »
    http://www.leehondacentre.com/
    worth a look a few nice offers on it

Just ordered a hot hood (balaclava) but if you've anything to do with the site please get those bugs / fixed. It makes browsing a hassle and people wont stick around the site too long if they have to work to browse the site. It has the potential to be a very good site, justs needs some fine tuning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

I hope they add a way to stop that damn scrolling bar across the top from moving.

Its making my dizzy when im trying to read something else on the page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

got my thermal hood and undergloves at 9am this morning. Only ordered them Friday and got an email a few hours later on Friday saying they were dispatched to Dublin. Fair play, can't complain about the service.

10 out of 10 for efficiency. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Big thumbs up from me too!
    Ordered a slick Spada Predator jacket (on special for only E120 with free delivery) on friday evening and it arrived today. They even threw in a pack Muc-off leather wipes and keyrings too.
    Ill defo be doin more business with them.

Well, they sound decent so I placed an order for TCX Competizione S GTX boots. I've always wanted these boots but I could never find them for less than €250 EUR... And on that site they're only €150 EUR with free shipping! Happy days I say! :D

Hope I get them before the week-end! I'll let you know how it goes either way. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Well, they sound decent so I placed an order for TCX Competizione S GTX boots. I've always wanted these boots but I could never find them for less than €250 EUR... And on that site they're only €150 EUR with free shipping! Happy days I say! :D

Hope I get them before the week-end! I'll let you know how it goes either way. ;)

Have them myself and they are a great boot! Got them from Lee's before the summer and before the special offer but still got them cheaper than €250 :D

• Advertisement

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Have them myself and they are a great boot! Got them from Lee's before the summer and before the special offer but still got them cheaper than €250 :D
    I've only ever owned Oxtar / TCX boots myself. Love them! :D

My race boots are these and I love them (would have preferred them in black or white but these were much cheaper - probably because they're not selling - lol). I'm sure I'm going to love these Gore Tex ones as well! Can't wait! :D

Evening all!

Well, as you know, I ordered the following boots from the Lee Honda Centre Online Shop on Tuesday night: TCX Competizione S GTX (Gore-Tex).

And guess when I received them? Thursday morning!!! :D

That's one of the fastest ever deliveries I got! And they were even kind enough to throw in a little something extra! :D

I have to say, this has been one of my top online shopping experiences! And I work in Customer Service so I set the bar pretty high!

Couldn't recommend them enough! Keep up the excellent work Lee Honda Centre! :thumbsup2:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭slapper

God Slapper yer an awful pimp. Have you fixed all the gremlins in that website yet - its got more bugs than underneath my shed.

Hey, any nice Varadero 1000's down there? Website says they are all sold?

'cptr
    ya there is still one there

a 125 :D:D:D:D

thanks for the support
    hows it running now
    have we got most of the bugs
    tis all still a work in progress

slapper wrote: »
    thanks for the support
    hows it running now
    have we got most of the bugs
    tis all still a work in progress
    I found no bugs when I visited the site. Neither did my friend who also bought the same boots I got! :D

By the way, just found out this is the shop where my friend Yannick works (we race together)! Tell him I said hi if you see him! ;)

Advertisement