Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Solstice at the Piper Stones

Options
  • 26-11-2009 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Sunday 20th Dec at 12pm sharp.

this is a druidic ceremony, hosted by Sólás Nemed but open to anyone. Bring raincoat and wellies as the stone circle is in a field some distance from the road. Bring food for after if you like, if the weather is rough there is a pub in Hollywood if people want to meet up after.

Directions:
    Just off the N81 main road between Baltinglass and Blessington, it's 300m from the Hollywood turning, there is a small brown sign but easy to miss it so drive slow approaching. You cannot see the stones from the road, entry is through a farm gate onto a field. If you see an old green Audi parked you are at the right place!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

Hi,

My husband and I came to the solstice ceremony today and just wanted to say thank you. It was beautifully done, and thank you for making us feel so welcome :D

Advertisement