If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic LCD TV

Options
  • 26-11-2009 1:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi, I'm looking to buy my parents an LCD TV for Christmas. They don't need Full HD or anything amazing, just something basic. I'm lost and would really appreciate some help. What is the best I could get with €350?

Thank You.
    Catherine

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey CacaLuvsCuddles.

The best value for money at the moment would be the LG 32LH2000 which is currently priced at £329.95 / 369.99 Euro.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=6&SUB=44&ProductID=938

There are some others which are slightly cheaper but they would need collected form the Belfast Store as they are listed on the UK website as instore only purchases.

Let me know if the LG suits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 CacaLuvsCuddles

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Would you be able to tell me how much it would cost to get it delivered to Tipperary? Also how long might it take?

Many thanks,
    Catherine

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey CacaLuvsCuddles.

Delivery on this screen I could do for £11.99 and I could have one dispatched on Monday for delivery to yourself on Tuesday.

If you would like one drop me a PM with a contact number and I'll give you a buzz for your details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 CacaLuvsCuddles

My financial situation isn't looking too good anymore! I still want to get my parents a TV though.
    What would be the best option for me taking into account the delivery(Thurles, Co. Tipperary) if I was to consider a 26"(Or anything larger)?

Many Thanks,
    Catherine

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.