Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WSOP on TV?

Options
  • 26-11-2009 2:34am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know when/if WSOP 2009 will be shown on TV?

I have been keeping an eye on ESPN Classic, Challenge, Bravo, etc. but must have missed it if it was shown before.

Also, does anyone know if I can get WSOP DVDs? I would pay a little money to have the DVDs rather than pokertube/cousins.

Many thanks

This is my first time returning here in a year. Why only 3 pages on main forum?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

www.pokertube.com

They are all on this site and I've no idea when they will be on tv

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭gorrrr72

Hi,

Does anyone know when/if WSOP 2009 will be shown on TV?

I have been keeping an eye on ESPN Classic, Challenge, Bravo, etc. but must have missed it if it was shown before.

Also, does anyone know if I can get WSOP DVDs? I would pay a little money to have the DVDs rather than pokertube/cousins.

Many thanks

This is my first time returning here in a year. Why only 3 pages on main forum?

Just googled it and there is someone selling them on ebay for 11 quid sterling.
    Allegedly they are not available for sale so he must have recorded them and burned them to a disc.

I could do the same as I can get dvd quality download which you could play on a pc or dvd player.

PM me if you are interested.

Advertisement