Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Tilt Now Accept Laser Card

Options
  • 26-11-2009 6:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Don't know since when, just a heads up to anyone who didn't know

:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,494 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

since 02/11/09 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

can you withdraw direct to the laser card acc.?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Nozebleed wrote: »

I tried to withdraw to my laser card, wasn't able to.

Maybe I need to deposit using laser first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 James3555

Yes i think so, was about to withdraw but changed my mind. Although it did say that it would go back into my account immidiately

• Registered Users Posts: 24,494 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

yes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

Damn! this could be costly!

Is there a way to get your laser card registered to the account without making a deposit first?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭FuttBucker

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Is there a way to get your laser card registered to the account without making a deposit first?

+1, also same question but for moneybookers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    FuttBucker wrote: »
    +1, also same question but for moneybookers

No you have to deposit first. Same with Moneybookers

Has anyone else withdrawn yet using laser?
    I made a small deposit to register the card and withdrew a chunk of my roll on Sunday and neither transaction has shown up in my online banking yet..

edit: Ok so I went to the banklink and checked my balance and the money I deposited doesn't seem to have been taken from my laser card either - I thought it would be instant but I still have access to the funds that shouldn't be there, allowing me to get my current account into a negative. So both transactions took place on Sunday and although both have been processed by full tilt neither seems to be showing up in my account.

Hoping to **** that my withdrawal hasn't gone into some random account at this stage...

• Advertisement
Advertisement