Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2009 disclosure and possible NWO staged first contact

• 26-11-2009 6:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwXkIXLlpzU&feature=related

This video is breathtaking. It goes to show just how much activity has been around as of late and building.

Now I know there is intentions to give disclosure already, while the US government are trying desparetely to keep secret. Since watching this the only conclusion i've come too, is they are staging the first contact themselves. Why else would they want to keep it secret from us, despite all this phenomenon goes mostly unnoticed through the mainstream media. So my own logic suggest there is an ulterior agenda. The world has gotten some shock since 9/11, and it seems not but paranoia, fear, and mass distruct of world governments ever since and it's growing. As the awakening is on us no doubt. I wanted to share my thoughts, as I really have a strong feeling that they are staging this whole event so they can get a one world government that was made public since september 11th 1990.

Maybe i'm really impaitent, but I'm tired of the waiting game. The only way we will get disclosure if we snap out of this delusionsal matrix reality where we are so conditioned. The whole cosmos is waiting for us to change and create our world. But we seem to be hellbent on waiting for them to come save us. But we are on earth not them.

What are your theories to what's going on right now

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Holographic jesus blue beam project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_E09GKuHjE&feature=player_embedded#

This is also worth a watch. One a side note, it seems time has no transparency anymore, everything is happening so fast. Everything is just is weird as of late, towns are becoming idle and ghostly. Floodings have reached record levels. Earthquake activity highest since records began. If the dollar crashes, the NWO is in. first contact will be after, and then the Venus project will begin. Looks all fancy but a more sufficient way to control society with better technology. The technology they have been hiding for years.

Thats my opinion on whats the agenda is behidn scenes as to what the powers of be want.

But what you want in the future is another matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

towns are becoming idle and ghostly.

Recession will do that.
    Floodings have reached record levels.

Poor flood defense and increased land development, developers building on natural flood plans will do that.
    Earthquake activity highest since records began.

Partly another man made problem with over Damming and mining and blasting.

If the dollar crashes, the NWO is in. first contact will be after,

I bet China
    and then the Venus project will begin. Looks all fancy but a more sufficient way to control society with better technology. The technology they have been hiding for years.

Another Waco?

But what you want in the future is another matter.

Job security.

mysterious wrote: »

This video is breathtaking. It goes to show just how much activity has been around as of late and building.

Isnt that video just a bunch of random clips from Films and sightings with a bucket load of CGI poured over the top. Whats with the low level voice in the back ground?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Isnt that video just a bunch of random clips from Films and sightings with a bucket load of CGI poured over the top. Whats with the low level voice in the back ground?

That's what it looked like to me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

I'd say that if aliens had the technology to reach earth they wouldn't allow themselves to be hindered by the governments of earth.

Maybe they're sheepliens or something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Now I know there is intentions to give disclosure already, while the US government are trying desparetely to keep secret. Since watching this the only conclusion i've come too, is they are staging the first contact themselves. Why else would they want to keep it secret from us, despite all this phenomenon goes mostly unnoticed through the mainstream media. So my own logic suggest there is an ulterior agenda. The world has gotten some shock since 9/11, and it seems not but paranoia, fear, and mass distruct of world governments ever since and it's growing. As the awakening is on us no doubt. I wanted to share my thoughts, as I really have a strong feeling that they are staging this whole event so they can get a one world government that was made public since september 11th 1990.

Maybe i'm really impaitent, but I'm tired of the waiting game. The only way we will get disclosure if we snap out of this delusionsal matrix reality where we are so conditioned. The whole cosmos is waiting for us to change and create our world. But we seem to be hellbent on waiting for them to come save us. But we are on earth not them.

What are your theories to what's going on right now

The first aston quote is from "Vrillion of Ashter Command. A famous UFO hoax. You've been had mysterious.

Diogenes wrote: »
    The first aston quote is from "Vrillion of Ashter Command. A famous UFO hoax. You've been had mysterious.

Which can be found here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Television_broadcast_interruption_hoax_(1977)

Oh and then it quotes Blossom Goodchild. Blossom claimed she was in telepathic contact with the "Galactic Federation of Light" and was speaking to a "Commander Adama" (No really). She told gullible idiots that there was going to be UFOs arriving last October.

There are two even more hilarious facts. Firstly she claimed the ships were shaped like clouds (please stop sniggering) thereby stopping the need for pesky proof, these guys could literally post pictures of clouds and claim they were UFOs. Then she claimed her info was reliable because she scanned it with a "bio tenser wand", which is apparently a magic bull**** detector.

Unsurprisingly none this occured. So congratulations mysterious you've been taken in by frauds and con artists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭imstrongerthanu

Where is this imminent disclosure talk coming from exactly?
    And why is it only America can disclose such amazing news of aliens?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Cause it's only white trash hicks from southern states of the USA that get abducted.

Doomofman wrote: »

Coast to Coast? Check. Project Camelot? Check.

Dr Pete Peterson? Really? I mean really? I have a rule of thumb never trust anyone who's not a MD who puts Doctor before their name. David Wilcox. Oh bless. These are the people you think have access to the inner circle of the UN and the current whitehouse administration?

Hypothetical question, if they are all proved wrong, will they say sorry, and will you pause and reconsider using such risible sources for information?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Dr Pete Peterson? Really? I mean really? I have a rule of thumb never trust anyone who's not a MD who puts Doctor before their name. David Wilcox. Oh bless. These are the people you think have access to the inner circle of the UN and the current whitehouse administration?

Hypothetical question, if they are all proved wrong, will they say sorry, and will you pause and reconsider using such risible sources for information?

Oh I never claimed the article was legit... Once you get passed the second paragraph you can sense it getting deeper and deeper into BS. Just thought it was interesting that this has come up a few times in the last week or so... One website I saw claimed the announcement would be tomorrow...

Maybe...... they were testing you, maybe it was to see how people reacted. Maybe it was the Astar command, Maybe it was Lucifer, Maybe it was the US secret government.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,330 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Maybe...... they were testing you, maybe it was to see how people reacted. Maybe it was the Astar command, Maybe it was Lucifer, Maybe it was the US secret government.

maybe it was a couple of students having a laugh?

Did you actually watch the videos? Did you even read what I posted. If you did you would know what this agenda is about. I clearly stated, it was going to be a "staged first contact" not first genuine contact to the world. Project Camelot, David Wilcock have all been pawned by secret agents giving them third party top secret information to disclose to the public through the back door.It was a deliberate boogie trap. Anyone would know that it was a stirr up. If the Secret government went the back door route, wouldn't logic tell you they would be better off to go public?. people who work on the inside government are telling these truth seekers its going to happen by the end of the year, sure enough everyone reacts for that reason. That's all that is. They are preparing the world for a really deceptive E.T event imo. They want to ensure they have the upper hand in this game. There is all sorts of agendas going on, I'm pointing out this viewtake on it.

If there was going to be full public disclosure Obama would all already been assigned to do that already. Or who knows what they will plan next. Back in Clintons era they were questioned about it, but the secret service were having none of it. So the only way its gets out is via back door or via whistleblowers and inside ops. I've read reports where journalists and regular people who asked Bill Clinton many times. Clinton always remained silent on that. In one case, Bill was asked by a journalist about Disclosure and Bill replied, journalist there is a government within the government and I dont have the authority to do anything about that. Bill Clintons quote was also made by the Former Canadian defense minister during a UFO disclosure event.

Again if you had read my article and video you of instinctively known that nots what this is going to happen, nor did I say it anywhere.

My thread is about The US government staging first contact. Project Camelot and David Wilcock were pawned over this disclosure hoax. The US government are never going to get the president to announce what they have been hiding with regards to E.T contact. If they were going to disclose this they would of let JFK do so when he went up against the secret government. I gave my perspective that the first contact will be of the coming of the antichrist. My reasoning is in the logic is because US government/NASA have become so secretive about E.T disclousure when more than have the world now believe E.Ts are very among us. E.t Conferences are getting bigger every year. UFO activity still prevails. It's a reality. But it may not be what people are willing to accept, that's their decision.

The Canadian government already gave E.T disclosure. btw

I've spoken to project Camelots editor. They were all on it, and I warned the editor exactly what was going on, David Wilcock got over excited thinking some men in black suits telling him to that E.T disclosure is imminent by the end of the year. The agents are not stupid, of course they expect David to go bam on a radio show the next day announcing it. They were playing him up. The goal here is to make it more illusional. So when the time comes where they stage it, people will be totally off the wall. For so many years NASA and the Elites have been conditioning us to thinking there is only a possibility of life out there and they haven't found any. But holes and lies are starting to appear as the game they have been playing is showing up its cards.

Many people can see the game for what it is. After 2 days David posted on his site, trying to roll back the info, stating its unlikely that they will give disclosure. But if it did happen, he wouldn't bet on it. He knew he was pawned.

When I spoken to the editor about this, He became aware of what happened, or I hope he truly did.

Diogenes I really think you have missunderstood the whole point I made. This is a very serious topic that is sending all sorts of deception everywhere, this is what the powers of be want.

Really?

You do know this happened in North Hampshire in England dont you?

I've spoken to project Camelots editor. They were all on it, and I warned the editor exactly what was going on, David Wilcock got over excited thinking some men in black suits telling him to that E.T disclosure is imminent by the end of the year. The agents are not stupid, of course they expect David to go bam on a radio show the next day announcing it. They were playing him up. The goal here is to make it more illusional. So when the time comes where they stage it, people will be totally off the wall. For so many years NASA and the Elites have been conditioning us to thinking there is only a possibility of life out there and they haven't found any. But holes and lies are starting to appear as the game they have been playing is showing up its cards.

Many people can see the game for what it is. After 2 days David posted on his site, trying to roll back the info, stating its unlikely that they will give disclosure. But if it did happen, he wouldn't bet on it. He knew he was pawned.

When I spoken to the editor about this, He became aware of what happened, or I hope he truly did.

Diogenes I really think you have missunderstood the whole point I made. This is a very serious topic that is sending all sorts of deception everywhere, this is what the powers of be want.

Why do the ETs have to wait for the US government to reveal their presence?? I mean these ETs are incredibly advanced beings with technology beyond our wildest imaginations and are able to find their way to Earth across millions of light-years of space. Surely us pewny Earthlings are no match for them. Why can't they just show up and say '...hey here we are!' Why do the have to wait for the US government specifically to reveal them?? Does the US govt hold that much sway over these intergalactic aliens??

Im also confused by this, they can wipe us off the face of the planet, but yet they are scared of the U.S goverment and need their permission to reveal them selves to us.

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Why do the ETs have to wait for the US government to reveal their presence?? I mean these ETs are incredibly advanced beings with technology beyond our wildest imaginations and are able to find their way to Earth across millions of light-years of space. Surely us pewny Earthlings are no match for them. Why can't they just show up and say '...hey here we are!' Why do the have to wait for the US government specifically to reveal them?? Does the US govt hold that much sway over these intergalactic aliens??

They do make contact, but not full scale contact until we have become self responsible and change our current reality. The Galactic federation will not intervene until the superpowers back down and remove their nuclear arsenal. Also Higher beings are not allowed to interfere with a young developing civilzation. The universe is a really really big place and they are waiting for us to get through this time, after that the intention will be full genunie contact.

The antichrist and existing powers of be, have to fall at their own mercy before things start to really change on our planet. The only way that is done, if we find a solution to end this world corruption. But we really are not getting anywhere when we are still putting our faith into these elites who betray our trust at every opportunity. As Einstein said you can't solve the worlds problems by the same thoughts that created them.

These advanced E.Ts as you stated, are not coming to save us. We are going to face this ourselves.

The US government don't have Dulce base, Area 51 for nothing. That is where they have E.T technology. it's precisely why we are forbbidden to know what's going on there. The US government are dealing with E.T races already. But they are not interested in the development of our kind, and neither is the US government themselves. If they were, they wouldn't be so secretive as to what they are doing in this space race.

Namloc, its a good question, but really, its up to us to change and make them want to show up. We are still in the control of this government in which currently want complete global control by 2012. I understand your questioning. I feel really dissapointed to about this same question. But the only way I can deal with this deception, is to empower yourself and not pay any attention to these governments who don't have our wellbeing in their interests. Maybe the GF have faith in us? Maybe we can overthrow the NWO ourselves. It's better that we think positive about this, rather than push the power outside ourselves.

Hey, they've traveled for countless numbers of years to get to us, they probably don't care about waiting that extra couple of years before revealing themselves publicly.

They're content to fly around in the lower atmosphere with their variety of differently sized ships posing for amateur film makers with poor quality cameras. Oh, some probing from time to time too.

I mean, if we were to visit an alien home world, I'm sure we'd do the same.

RoboClam wrote: »
    Hey, they've traveled for countless numbers of years to get to us, they probably don't care about waiting that extra couple of years before revealing themselves publicly.

They're content to fly around in the lower atmosphere with their variety of differently sized ships posing for amateur film makers with poor quality cameras. Oh, some probing from time to time too.

I mean, if we were to visit an alien home world, I'm sure we'd do the same.
    Very good point haha.

The Galactic federation will not intervene until the superpowers back down and remove their nuclear arsenal.

Why would they care about our nuclear arsenal? Surely if these aliens have the technology to get to earth, then they would have weaponry that far exceeds our own?

Im also confused by this, they can wipe us off the face of the planet, but yet they are scared of the U.S goverment and need their permission to reveal them selves to us.

Your assuming they are scared. I've described exactly the situation to your question on the GF. We are a young growing civilzation who is on the brink of been included into the major galactic federation. But this evolution process has to happen before we get accepted into the "known universe" if you like. Right now service to self entities are incontrol of this planet.

It's up to us to solve this. We are here. Not the GF. From a common sense point of view, it's our "sh!T" that we have to face. We have to overthrow the system we allowed to take control of our existence. This society that is built to keep us conditioned or civilzed but at the same time keeping us in the dark to whats outside this world. If the government is overthrown soon, then we can embrace the future of humanity. There is no easy way out of this. I don't see anyone coming to save us, nor would I expect them too. If we are here, we can face all thats here head on.

It's only a matter of time.

Why would they care about our nuclear arsenal? Surely if these aliens have the technology to get to earth, then they would have weaponry that far exceeds our own?

The GF are not coming to attack us, They want us to "grow up". It would be a great start if we could overthrow this government and learn to share the planet without having genocide and half the world starving. This is what we have to deal with and it's what we have to face now. Whats the point in us getting the novelty of been accepted into a greater galactic federation if we spend our entire existence blowing each other up and fighting for freedom on our own planet.

They do make contact, but not full scale contact until we have become self responsible and change our current reality. The Galactic federation will not intervene until the superpowers back down and remove their nuclear arsenal. Also Higher beings are not allowed to interfere with a young developing civilzation. The universe is a really really big place and they are waiting for us to get through this time, after that the intention will be full genunie contact.

As you say the universe is a really big place and for the record I do believe that among the billions of galaxies and trillions upon trillions of stars out there that there must be at least another planet out there with some form of biological life or else life on Earth is the biggest fluke ever! However what you are talking about gets into the realm of scifi IMO...
    The US government don't have Dulce base, Area 51 for nothing. That is where they have E.T technology. it's precisely why we are forbbidden to know what's going on there. The US government are dealing with E.T races already. But they are not interested in the development of our kind, and neither is the US government themselves. If they were, they wouldn't be so secretive as to what they are doing in this space race.

Why would these aliens deal with just one of our planet's nation states?? I just don't buy it I'm afraid...what's in it for them?? I mean you said that these aliens can't interfere in our development yet they are collaborating with the US on technology etc.?? Also what do mean secretive space race??

Your assuming they are scared. I've described exactly the situation to your question on the GF. We are a young growing civilzation who is on the brink of been included into the major galactic federation. But this evolution process has to happen before we get accepted into the "known universe" if you like. Right now service to self entities are incontrol of this planet.

It's up to us to solve this. We are here. Not the GF. From a common sense point of view, it's our "sh!T" that we have to face. We have to overthrow the system we allow to take control of our existence by keeping us in the dark to whats outside. If the government is overthrown, then we can embrace the future of humanity. There is no easy way out of this. I don't see anyone coming to save us, nor would I expect them too. If we are here, we can face all thats here head on.

It's only a matter of time.
    Just because your alive right now doesn't mean things will happen because your alive right now.
    Human beings are very arrogant.Humans were here for millions of years,this is in stark contrast to your tiny life span, which you seem to think is worthy of more importance because after all your alive right now in this time.
    Why do you think humans are evolving and changing in YOUR lifetime?Because your so important?

Yes aliens exist, but I don't think they're here.
    Mind of I ask you are you a religious person?

The GF are not coming to attack us, They want us to "grow up". It would be a great start if we could overthrow this government and learn to share the planet without having genocide and half the world starving. This is what we have to deal with and it's what we have to face now. Whats the point in us getting the novelty of been accepted into a greater galactic federation if we spend our entire existence blowing each other up and fighting for freedom on our own planet.

What if we don't want to be part of a Galactic Federation? Would we get to vote on it?? Think of it like an intergalactic Lisbon Treaty! :pac:

• Advertisement

How do you know the 'Galactic Federation' aren't as corrupt as you believe the US government to be?

Assuming that such a federation exists, we'd be new members with nothing to offer, we wouldn't have an equal say in the dealings with intergalactic law and we'd probably have to pay some sort of tax! They would probably be unwilling to share technology with us due to our violent history.

Given time, there would probably be a shed load of CT's associated with the "GF" too.

How do you know the 'Galactic Federation' aren't as corrupt as you believe the US government to be?

Assuming that such a federation exists, we'd be new members with nothing to offer, we wouldn't have an equal say in the dealings with intergalactic law and we'd probably have to pay some sort of tax! They would probably be unwilling to share technology with us due to our violent history.

Given time, there would probably be a shed load of CT's associated with the "GF" too.

Maybe we'd be like the Eastern Bloc countries when they joined the EU...we'd get loads of freebies and grants. Then we could move to their planets and take up their crappy jobs but get paid a decent wage and send all the money home to Earth. Of course soon these places would get pissed off and start shunning us Earthlings and our funny accents. Of course, the farmers would probably do well out of it :D

Thats why they are not getting involved. It's up to us. Sooner or later it will hit us and go wtf, no government to trust, no leader to look up too, no country to fall back on.

Thats when the reality hit home. After living most of our lives working our arses off for nothing.

They don't use money in the galactic federation lol.

Thats why they are not getting involved. It's up to us. Sooner or later it will hit us and go wtf, no government to trust, no leader to look up too, no country to fall back on.

Thats when the reality hit home. After living most of our lives working our arses off for nothing.

They don't use money in the galactic federation lol.

But would we want to be members and more importantly would we get to choose whether we wanted to be in or out?

Just because your alive right now doesn't mean things will happen because your alive right now.
    Human beings are very arrogant.Humans were here for millions of years,this is in stark contrast to your tiny life span, which you seem to think is worthy of more importance because after all your alive right now in this time.
    Why do you think humans are evolving and changing in YOUR lifetime?Because your so important?

Yes aliens exist, but I don't think they're here.
    Mind of I ask you are you a religious person?

I have faith. Thats it. Well if I was to think like what you stated above, i'd go 6 foot under. What would be the point of any of it. We just sit around and say ah feck it sure no one before us did anything in the last few thousands years so why bother.,

I'm changing my reality big time. In everyway I can, I'm nothing special I can assure you. I've gotten a lot of spite for doing good things for others. This is the nature of our reality right now. I'm aware and in that awareness i can make choices to dictate my reality. Everyone can do it, if they just started.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Maybe they're purposely sowing mistrust about our duly elected governments so they can swoop in and make us join their Galactic Federation (which would no doubt entail a one world government and a complete loss of sovereignty.)

I bet we wouldn't even get a vote.

• Advertisement

I have faith. Thats it. Well if I was to think like what you stated above, i'd go 6 foot under. What would be the point of any of it. We just sit around and say ah feck it sure no one before us did anything in the last few thousands years so why bother.,

I'm changing my reality big time. In everyway I can, I'm nothing special I can assure you. I've gotten a lot of spite for doing good things for others. This is the nature of our reality right now. I'm aware and in that awareness i can make choices to dictate my reality. Everyone can do it, if they just started.
    Sounds to me like you read some nlp books and your "actively", "changing", and "in charge" of what your thinking.It beats being in a series of trances all day.

But would we want to be members and more importantly would we get to choose whether we wanted to be in or out?

Of course. The GF not matter what agenda is spewed out there, are making it clear, that you create your reality as to how you want it. It's about taking self responsibitly and been aware that you are being who is capable of been all that you are. If you decided to join them and were self responsible with yourself by been in a benovalent reality you will get a lot out of it. I know as much as the next man, Who knows what will happen in the next 7 years, but its gonna be one bumpy ride, as the system falls apart.

King Mob wrote: »
    Maybe they're purposely sowing mistrust about our duly elected governments so they can swoop in and make us join their Galactic Federation (which would no doubt entail a one world government and a complete loss of sovereignty.)

I bet we wouldn't even get a vote.

Do you trust the existing governments? I find it woofully biased to say that King mob, when the GF for the most part have not even made contact yet.

It's about self trust and self responsibility, thats the message here. You can also believe they are not to be trusted, that is your choice. The GF will even say that.

If you don't want a one world government then we have to take a stand.

Of course. The GF not matter what agenda is spewed out there, are making it clear, that you create your reality as to how you want it. It's about taking self responsibitly and been aware that you are being who is capable of been all that you are. If you decided to join them and were self responsible with yourself by been in a benovalent reality you will get a lot out of it. I know as much as the next man, Who knows what will happen in the next 7 years, but its gonna be one bumpy ride, as the system falls apart.

But the 'system' is what has given many people on earth a decent standard of living. Hundreds of years ago the vast majority of the planets population were destitute and poverty stricken. And while many people are still in that state, billions have a pretty decent living standard. If the 'system' falls apart, what happens then...will the 'GF' take in 7 billion humans as refugees and look after us?

These aliens all seem to have the same goal, and are governed perfectly. How could it be possible for a methane producing carbon based lifeform to have the same values as a plasma based life form which inhabits a vast nebula?

And where do we fit in? How will we interact with these amazingly complex and advanced creatures which are nothing like us?

• Advertisement

Do you trust the existing governments? I find it woofully biased to say that King mob, when the GF for the most part have not even made contact yet.

It's about self trust and self responsibility, thats the message here. You can also believe they are not to be trusted, that is your choice. The GF will even say that.

I'd trust Brian Cowan ahead of some 'GF' bureaucrat based in I]insert name of distant planet where Galactic Capital is located here[/I.

And the GF you speak of would surely require a one world government?? Who's going to represent humanity to the 'GF'??

Well how do you know the GF aren't saying that just to get you trust them?

I Know that the GF are trying to subvert our duly elected governments and force their own dictatorship on us through deceitful means.

But the 'system' is what has given many people on earth a decent standard of living. Hundreds of years ago the vast majority of the planets population were destitute and poverty stricken. And while many people are still in that state, billions have a pretty decent living standard. If the 'system' falls apart, what happens then...will the 'GF' take in 7 billion humans as refugees and look after us?

2 billion starving and growing, but most of the wealth mineral recources are in the Middle east and Africa.

Seriously what you stated is blasphemy.

If the system falls apart then we, wil have to find a more balanced way to sustain ourselves in this world by a more connected way of living. Therefore not be ordered, but been advised, not been brainwashed but been encouraged, not been taught but been mentored, not been distant but been connected, not been greedy but been generous.

Something has to happen, it's either a more balanced reality, or the illuminati keeps the pyramid structure. Which is crumbling anyway as we speak. So we have to make decision now.

King Mob wrote: »
    Well how do you know the GF aren't saying that just to get you trust them?

I Know that the GF are trying to subvert our duly elected governments and force their own dictatorship on us through deceitful means.

They are taking a stand back, implying you make your decision.

I said self trust. Do you understand, what this implies as I've clearly stated in the above post?

2 billion starving and growing, but most of the wealth mineral recources are in the Middle east and Africa.

Seriously what you stated is blasphemy.

If the system falls apart then we, wil have to find a more balanced way to sustain ourselves in this world by a more connected way of living. Therefore not be ordered, but been advised, not been brainwashed but been encouraged, not been taught but been mentored, not been distant but been connected, not been greedy but been generous.

Something has to happen, it's either a more balanced reality, or the illuminati keeps the pyramid structure. Which is crumbling anyway as we speak. So we have to make decision now.

Did you read my post??...I said billions are still poverty stricken! And 'blasphemy'.......since when did religion come into this?

Did you read my post??...I said billions are still poverty stricken! And 'blasphemy'.......since when did religion come into this?

Then this system isn't working..

I said self trust. Do you understand, what this implies as I've clearly stated in the above post?
    Yea I trust myself.

And I know beyond all doubt that the Galactic federation plans to take us over by deceitful means.

They have tricked you and others into believing that our governments are evil so that they can play the "hero" and we'd hand over our democracy and freedom willingly.

I'm a bit confused here because you tell us on the one hand that the GF are stepping away and not getting involved in our affairs until we are ready to accept them but on the other they are actively colluding with the US government in places such as 'Area 51' and 'Dulce Base' on secret technologies. Seems to me they are as bad as our own governments and are collaborating behind the scenes and keeping us all in the dark!
    mysterious wrote:
    The US government don't have Dulce base, Area 51 for nothing. That is where they have E.T technology. it's precisely why we are forbbidden to know what's going on there. The US government are dealing with E.T races already

Just so I'm clear, the "Galactic Federation" isn't some offshoot of the "Galactic Confederacy" from Scientology is it?

I'm a bit confused here because you tell us on the one hand that the GF are stepping away and not getting involved in our affairs until we are ready to accept them but on the other they are actively colluding with the US government in places such as 'Area 51' and 'Dulce Base' on secret technologies. Seems to me they are as bad as our own governments and are collaborating behind the scenes and keeping us all in the dark!

I've given you alot of reasonings and viewpoints, its seems its like one askes questions and the other answers them. This is not how it should be, we should be both trying to figure this out and dicuss the theory rather than having me to answer every single question to what is going on in the world. We are all responsible for our part in the world.

i never stated the GF were intervening with the US government at dulce base or Area 51. Read back over my posts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement