Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2009 disclosure and possible NWO staged first contact

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

King Mob wrote: »
    Yea I trust myself.

And I know beyond all doubt that the Galactic federation plans to take us over by deceitful means.

They have tricked you and others into believing that our governments are evil so that they can play the "hero" and we'd hand over our democracy and freedom willingly.

Remember that is your perspective.

So do you trust our existing governments, i've asked you that question already. You strangely enough ignored it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

mysterious wrote: »
    Remember that is your perspective.
    So they my perspective is just as valid as yours then?
    So do you trust our existing governments, i've asked you that question already. You strangely enough ignored it.
    Yep cause all conspiracies are in fact disinformation spread by the GF to sow mistrust.
    If anyone government is guilty of anything it's the dictatorial bureaucrats of the GF.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I've given you alot of reasonings and viewpoints, its seems its like one askes questions and the other answers them. This is not how it should be, we should be both trying to figure this out and dicuss the theory rather than having me to answer every single question to what is going on in the world. We are all responsible for our part in the world.

i never stated the GF were intervening with the US government at dulce base or Area 51. Read back over my posts.

I'm sorry mysterious but you said:
    The US government don't have Dulce base, Area 51 for nothing. That is where they have E.T technology. it's precisely why we are forbbidden to know what's going on there. The US government are dealing with E.T races already.

So which is it, are they or are they not working together? If this GF are collaborating with the US govt behind the scenes then I see no reason why we should welcome them/trust them etc. I am discussing this theory and it seems they have been working with the US behind the scenes for years. Why trust them?

namloc1980 wrote: »
    I'm sorry mysterious but you said:

So which is it, are they or are they not working together? If this GF are collaborating with the US govt behind the scenes then I see no reason why we should welcome them/trust them etc. I am discussing this theory and it seems they have been working with the US behind the scenes for years. Why trust them?

There is nowhere on the above that states GF are working at dulce base with the US government.

Read the post again.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

So the GF want us to meet certain criteria before we can join, correct? Did all the other aliens have to meet the same criteria as us, or does it vary depending on the species.

If the criteria are the same then, as I've said before "How could it be possible for a methane producing carbon based lifeform to have the same values as a plasma based life form which inhabits a vast nebula?"

I'd imagine this would make the annual GF summit meetings difficult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,333 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

There is nowhere on the above that states GF are working at dulce base with the US government.

Read the post again.

So who are the US dealing with if it's not the GF?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,496 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Now if this GF didn't want us to make contact with aliens till we're ready, surely they'd want to prevent contact with other aliens not in the GF.

So why allow the US government to work with aliens, unless they were in on it?

Heh, I think you're enjoying this random speculation King Mob! Don't make a habit out of it though, as like a black holes event horizon, once you get sucked in, there is no escape!

namloc1980 wrote: »
    So who are the US dealing with if it's not the GF?

Self service entities as I've explained on page 2. It's widely known that sincde we had rapid technology advances in the 30s and 40s, it was because of service to self entities. They come from Orion. The 666 unholy 6 as they are known as. The GF, are a group of many advanced E.T races whose motive is to ensure many younger races get their chance of growth without the renegade races taking over planets and causing chaos all over the galaxy. GF are there for a good reason as much as the dark entities are. It's polarity and our world needs this process if we are to evolve successfully.

The service to self entities are known as the ruling bloodlines. They interbred with man down through the ages so they could filter in with this society they own and control.

They will do whatever it takes to keep us from awakening to the truth outside this world.

• Advertisement

Self service entities as I've explained on page 2. It's widely known that sincde we had rapid technology advances in the 30s and 40s, it was because of service to self entities. They come from Orion. The 666 unholy 6 as they are known as.

I assume this is a reference to the number of the beast from Revelations? It's believed that it was originally 616, and it became 666 due to errors in translating.
    The service to self entities are known as the ruling bloodlines. They interbred with man down through the ages so they could filter in with this society they own and control.

This really wouldn't be possible. We cannot interbreed with dogs for instance (despite some sick people trying :( ).

This is because our DNA varies too greatly and no zygote would form. Now, you will probably say it's due to breeding or genetic engineering or something. Well, these aliens did not evolve on this planet. They would not share a common ancestor with us.

This could potentially mean that they probably wouldn't even have DNA! Maybe they could have RNA, double stranded RNA, maybe even a triple helix form of DNA. Hell, they may not even have any coding regions that we can conceive.

This is why cross breeding with aliens could not have happened.

RoboClam wrote: »
    I assume this is a reference to the number of the beast from Revelations? It's believed that it was originally 616, and it became 666 due to errors in translating.

This really wouldn't be possible. We cannot interbreed with dogs for instance (despite some sick people trying :( ).

This is because our DNA varies too greatly and no zygote would form. Now, you will probably say it's due to breeding or genetic engineering or something. Well, these aliens did not evolve on this planet. They would not share a common ancestor with us.

This could potentially mean that they probably wouldn't even have DNA! Maybe they could have RNA, double stranded RNA, maybe even a triple helix form of DNA. Hell, they may not even have any coding regions that we can conceive.

This is why cross breeding with aliens could not have happened.

Thats if your going from the perspective of conditioned education. Who says we are not aliens anyway to begin with. We have alien origin dna not from this planet. Junk DNA, is not really junk either.

Thats if your going from the perspective of conditioned education. Who says we are not aliens anyway to begin with. We have alien origin dna not from this planet. Junk DNA, is not really junk either.

I'm not going to say that you're wrong about any of this. We don't know for certain the origin of DNA (although abiogenesis makes a good stab at it, so we may know in the future. I longingly await the creation of a self replicating RNA). The major problem with the seeding of Earth theory that I have is that the DNA had to originate at some time. If it wasn't earth it must have been in some other planet with similar conditions. The universe had a beginning and so did DNA.

I agree with you about the Junk DNA. It's an unfortunate name to be honest. It has nearly no observable function, but that doesn't mean there is no function. It's probably mostly leftover copies of genes from evolution, genes that have lost their ability to transcribe proteins.

Just because we do not know if there is any major function, doesn't mean that aliens bred with us however.

I'm not going to say that you're wrong about any of this. We don't know for certain the origin of DNA (although abiogenesis makes a good stab at it, so we may know in the future. I longingly await the creation of a self replicating RNA). The major problem with the seeding of Earth theory that I have is that the DNA had to originate at some time. If it wasn't earth it must have been in some other planet with similar conditions. The universe had a beginning and so did DNA.

I agree with you about the Junk DNA. It's an unfortunate name to be honest. It has nearly no observable function, but that doesn't mean there is no function. It's probably mostly leftover copies of genes from evolution, genes that have lost their ability to transcribe proteins.

Just because we do not know if there is any major function, doesn't mean that aliens bred with us however.

The junk DNA is just away of distracting us, from the fact that, this part of your DNA has hidden potential.

The only ones who can use it, is us. This technographic matrix, is trying to make us dependant on the system in almost every capactiy you could think of. To the point where most of DNA sequences won't evolve as our technology suit our every single need. Hense why I believe we are becoming so enslaved by this reality. The human body, brain and mind can do the almost impossible.

Our DNA comes from a multitude of races. 12 universal races to be exact. I will post a thread of the actual theory behind humanities creation, there is a great diagram on the actual family tree.. Ties all the bloodlines to the races from the different star systems such as Draco, Sirius, Vega, Orion, all the way to the present homo sapiens, that looks so racially diverse etc. Human body type would be the universal body type within this holographic 3D dimension. We don't all evolve from monkeys as this education system wants us to believe.

Of course the DNA was seeded here, and it needs a design to create DNA. The same away an building needs to be designed from an Architect. Science can now prove that our DNA has alien orgin, because they can't keep ignoring the obvious and had to come out and spill the beans on that. Most of us just don't believe this because we need to be told it on a news channel while we drive around this matrix. imo

So to sum up the conclusion, everything that we are facing now is up to us and we are now responsible for this world. I think most agree and you might also, is that the powers of be are losing more power as time progresses. The internet is now their biggest enemy. Soon telepathy will outpace the internet. After that i'm hoping a complete dimensional shift on the plant into the 5th density.

The junk DNA is just away of distracting us, from the fact that, this part of your DNA has hidden potential.

The only ones who can use it, is us.

Our DNA comes from a multitude of races. 12 universal races to be exact. I will post a thread of the actual theory behind humanities creation, there is a great diagram on the actual family tree.. Ties all the bloodlines to the races from the different star systems such as Draco, Sirius, Vega, Orion, all the way to the present homo sapiens, that looks so racially diverse etc. Human body type would be the universal body type within this holographic 3D dimension. We don't all evolve from monkeys as this education system wants us to believe.

Of course the DNA was seeded here, and it needs a design to create DNA. The same away an building needs to be designed from an Architect. Science can now prove that our DNA has alien orgin, because they can't keep ignoring the obvious and had to come out and spill the beans on that. Most of us just don't believe this because we need to be told it on a news channel while we drive around this matrix. imo

Well, hidden potential might be a bit of a stretch. All life on earth has this "Junk DNA" in their genomes.

DNA is transcribed and translated into protein which have an effect (or sometimes don't have an effect). At the end of the day, DNA structure is very simple, only made of 4 different bases with a backbone as I'm sure you know.

If you break it all down to this, what else can DNA do? How could we "unlock" this junk DNA and what would it achieve? Would different proteins be translated? And if so, would the cell automatically know how to make the necessary post translational modifications? (If you are interested in me explaining any of this in any more detail I gladly will)

I won't address your next point just yet, but I do look forward to discussing it in your new thread.

Your final point about needing a designer, is a flawed argument in some ways. Firstly, if aliens designed us, who/what created the aliens. Secondly, you're saying a designer must have created DNA. As I said there are logical ways this could have happened naturally over time (A long long long time).

It's like watching a mole build a mole hill and thinking "Well, that mole hill had an architect". This is true. But then you look at a mountain and think "Well that must have had a designer too! It must have been a big mole". This would be flawed, because the mountain formed naturally due to plate tectonics.

It's just an example, but I hope you see where I'm coming from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

So mysterious:

a) we're interbred with aliens. We're probably aliens originally though, so we interbred with us?

b) Junk DNA is a result of this interbreeding, but it's there to distract us from the junk DNA's hidden potential?

I could be wrong, but I think there's only one source that lists the Number of the Beast as 616, and the others say 666. So it's more likely that the version stating 616 is a result of errors in translation.
    Could be wrong about this though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

This thread should be stickied as an example of what happens when people just run with a CT, rather than having 2 sides debating it.

When you all sober up, have a good read of it. Makes Battlefield Earth look Oscar worthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

This thread should be stickied as an example of what happens when people just run with a CT, rather than having 2 sides debating it.

If the people having the discussion are enjoying it and finding it worthwhile, I don't see the problem.

No-one is forcing you to read or post.

When you all sober up,

Less of the personal comments, thanks. Leaving them out entirely woudl be best.

When you all sober up, have a good read of it. Makes Battlefield Earth look Oscar worthy.

Erm, from what I can see it is essentially mysterious on one side and everyone else on the other.

He has his opinions, many of which I have never even heard before. I don't think it's wrong to listen to what he has to say and his reasons for believing these things, even if I don't agree with him.

What's the point in debating a subject like this? He doesn't have any evidence and it is his opinion. No matter what evidence anyone gives, he will not change his opinion. In the same way, he won't be able to change my belief in a natural origin of life and the universe (Unless he provides some AMAZING evidence, which I doubt will happen).

It's just a bit of fun really.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I think that's why we have a CT forum. Where else on boards could you have such a discussion? Where else could you see an idea snowball as it has? People clearly enjoy this. Maybe they are drunk and possibly high. Who cares? Have you ever tried discussing a CT with someone who wasn't? That's all part of the fun. Forget rationality, just join the most dsparate dots together and see how wild an idea you can come up with. It'll be absolute bollox but I don't think anyone really believes it.

This thread is a fine example of a CT thread. Look how far it got in just 5 pages.

Advertisement