Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for advice

Options
  • 26-11-2009 9:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

i have a butterfli tattoo on my stomach, its purple and yellow... i dunno what colours will cover it properly? i have asked around but dont seem to be gettin an answer. cant look for a cover up tattoo till i know what colours i can go for. can anyone shed some light on this for me?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

is it possible for us to see an image of it? have you spoken with any tattoo artists to see if they recommend anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 evilsdaughter

i havent a clue how to upload pics on to this. i triedto ask a tattoo artist but he was a bit too busy!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If the artist claimed to be too busy to talk to you, then I would recommend going somewhere else to talk to an artist! If they're not even willing to talk to you to discuss what you want then I wouldn't be willing to give them my money.

If it's the case that they were in the middle of tattooing someone, then just wait around until they are finished and then talk to them.

hes usually doin someone.everytime i go in hes usually on a big piece! hes a very good tattooist! got alot of work done with him and he's bril!l

I'd say check when he'll be free to chat about it and go back in then.

• Advertisement

my only problem is the place is a good bit away and wanna try find a tattoo first before i go up again!

To be brutally honest there's no point trying to pick out a tattoo for a cover-up. You can suggest ideas/themes, but the artist is going to know best what will and what will not work for a cover-up tattoo.

suppose your right...

Advertisement