Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork CHRISTMAS BEERS! 18th December!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Thursday 17th Dec
    I DEMAND PICTURES!!!!!!

I DEMAND that you come to the beers!
    i fear those future pics. this santa dress is small...really small.:confused:

Have you tried it on yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭rockchik

Saturday 19th Dec
    Only 9 hours and 8 mins to the boards night!!!! (well maybe a bit more for me and smileysurfer cos we have a work party.....boooo) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Saturday 19th Dec
    rockchik wrote: »
    Only 9 hours and 8 mins to the boards night!!!! (well maybe a bit more for me and smileysurfer cos we have a work party.....boooo) :D

........which we will be abandoning at some stage early on!! :p

Thursday 17th Dec
    ........which we will be abandoning at some stage early on to see kingtut!! :p

aww thanks, how sweet :o

Saturday 19th Dec
    kingtut wrote: »

hahaha nicely edited there kingtut!! :p

• Advertisement

Saturday 19th Dec

Well by god I think we have a blossoming relationship starting here!!!!anything you wanna tell me smileysurfer???;)

Thursday 17th Dec
    Well by god I think we have a blossoming relationship starting here!!!!anything you wanna tell me smileysurfer???;)

I can be shared ;)

Saturday 19th Dec
    I can be shared ;)

oh wev a right ladies man on our hands here!! ;)

Saturday 19th Dec
    I can be shared ;)

Oh arent you very accomodating!!!!;) Your a bit of a chancer id say!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

LOL

they gotcha already! :D

• Advertisement

Thursday 17th Dec
    Oh arent you very accomodating!!!!;) Your a bit of a chancer id say!!

If you've got it flaunt it ;) I don't have it but I like to pretend I do :p is it working? :D
    LOL

they gotcha already! :D

quiet you or you are getting no photos! :mad: :pac:

Thursday 17th Dec
    Not sure if anyone has texted me but I will not have my mobile phone on me until 4.30 (left it in the car - just in case someone texted and thought I was ignoring you...)

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Tira, you're being very cheeky for someone who wants pics! Be good and maybe we'll consider it! :p

Saturday 19th Dec
    Not sure if anyone has texted me but I will not have my mobile phone on me until 4.30 (left it in the car - just in case someone texted and thought I was ignoring you...)

ahhh why wont you answer my calls????? :(
    haha I joke! :p

Thursday 17th Dec
    ahhh why wont you answer my calls????? :(
    haha I joke! :p

Oh umm that was you, ah umm ahh hmmm....well ah so how are you? :confused::pac:

Saturday 19th Dec
    If you've got it flaunt it ;) I don't have it but I like to pretend I do :p is it working? :D

Ha ha!we will let you know later sure!!:p any idea where ye are heading after clancys if we miss ye there?????Gonna try to leave our work crowd asap!!

Saturday 19th Dec
    Oh umm that was you, ah umm ahh hmmm....well ah so how are you? :confused::pac:

Feeling rejected cold and ...alone!! You dont write, you dont call... :(

Thursday 17th Dec
    Ha ha!we will let you know later sure!!:p any idea where ye are heading after clancys if we miss ye there?????Gonna try to leave our work crowd asap!!

Don't have a clue to be honest but if you like I'll text smiley the minute we leave clancys (if we leave it) and let you know??
    Feeling rejected cold and ...alone!! You dont write, you dont call... :(

I'll make up for it this evening ;)

Saturday 19th Dec
    Don't have a clue to be honest but if you like I'll text smiley the minute we leave clancys (if we leave it) and let you know??

Excellent, I love to talk!!!
    We can talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk .........Aaaaaaaaaand Talk!! :D

Saturday 19th Dec

Do sure,keep us updated, we will be in the old oak first neway for a good bit :p

• Advertisement

Saturday 19th Dec
    Only 6 hours and 2 minutes left!!!! Tis as exciting!!!!

Thursday 17th Dec
    We can talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk .........Aaaaaaaaaand Talk!! :D

That's very little talking compared to me!
    Do sure,keep us updated, we will be in the old oak first neway for a good bit :p

:)

Thursday 17th Dec
    Only 6 hours and 2 minutes left!!!! Tis as exciting!!!!

for your work thing maybe because you are not going to be at Clancys :D

Saturday 19th Dec
    for your work thing maybe because you are not going to be at Clancys :D

Oh ya oops!!well you know im just doing a count down for all of ye!:p

Saturday 19th Dec
    That's very little talking compared to me!

:)

Il bring the ear muffs so! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I

Awwww, c'mon!
    I'll be all sad for being in work and not there with ye :(
    That was me, anwer when u get a chance, would ya? :D
    CommieBaz wrote: »
    Tira, you're being very cheeky for someone who wants pics! Be good and maybe we'll consider it! :p
    But...but...u has teached me the cheekyness, sir!

You DON'T KNOW what u are putting yourself up for... :rolleyes:

Saturday 19th Dec
    Awwww, c'mon!
    I'll be all sad for being in work and not there with ye :(

That was me, anwer when u get a chance, would ya? :D

But...but...u has teached me the cheekyness, sir!

You DON'T KNOW what u are putting yourself up for... :rolleyes:

Really? :eek::p

Also Il be snap happy with the camera anyway, provided people want to be photographed of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Saturday 19th Dec
    It seems like its going to be a beers night without beers for me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Rightio going for a nap before the shindig and hope to God I wake up for it, have had about 7 hours sleep in the last 36 hours! Tut text me later and make sure Im awake, have set my alarm, but just incase!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I won't be in Cork over Christmas but have a good meet-up!
    I hope to see y'all tonight, if I do, I will come over. I will be in a buddy's house first, then probably Suas, Brog and maybe one or 2 other places so who knows!

Advertisement