Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork CHRISTMAS BEERS! 18th December!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I iz tempted to go for just the one hmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Friday 4th Dec
    anyone fancy a couple of early ones??!

anyone fancy a couple of early ones??!

sooo temptingggggggg :p where?

Friday 4th Dec
    Vinta81 wrote: »
    sooo temptingggggggg :p where?

don't mind where are you comming from?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MissIT

I won't be in Cork over Christmas but have a good meet-up!
    :( just remembered the beers was tonight! Im gonna have to miss it because i won tickets to go see bell x1 in the pavillion. Really sorry.. im going mad was really looking forward to meeting everyone :(

• Advertisement

Friday 4th Dec
    MissIT wrote: »
    :( just remembered the beers was tonight! Im gonna have to miss it because i won tickets to go see bell x1 in the pavillion. Really sorry.. im going mad was really looking forward to meeting everyone :(

take meeeeeeeeeeeeeee:pac:

don't mind where are you comming from?

BLough area.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MissIT

take meeeeeeeeeeeeeee:pac:

Sowie my second ticket has been claimed im afraid if only you asked sooner.. I'll take loads of pictures for you :D!!

Friday 4th Dec
    Vinta81 wrote: »
    BLough area.

your shout, i'm on magazine rd...

your shout, i'm on magazine rd...

Never heard of it! I just gotta wash my hair :pac: shouldn't be too long though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Hey Kingtut, I just left you my number in the PM box, just in case.
    See you all later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Thursday 17th Dec
    H3llraiser and itsallabouttheL, just texted you there. Thanks for passing on your numbers.

Vinta - No such thing as only 1 drink at a boards beers ;)

MissIT - Sorry to hear you can't go, enjoy the concert!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Enjoy tonight everyone!!!:D:):):D Wrap up warm, its gonna be a cold 1 tonight

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Beer beer beer beer beer :D

Friday 4th Dec
    mik_da_man wrote: »
    Beer beer beer beer beer :D

i concur

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Friday 11th Dec
    I was going to head in, but I'm dead and demotivated. Have a great night lads!

Thursday 17th Dec
    I'm heading down now, take me about 20 mins to walk there....I'll post when I get into Clancys, after that people should text me as checking boards while being at a boards meetup is kinda sad in my opinion :D

I'm the fat bald guy with a bite me tattoo on my knuckles*

*not really but who knows what I will turn into after a few drinks :D

You wearin the black fleece jeans tonight? :)

Thursday 17th Dec
    In clancys now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Oi guys! Someone report to meeeeee!
    (I is in da house back from work now)

To Miss Shadow: I is leavin gomorrow morning, boooooo, sorry girl, hope in a next occasion, in the the near future!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Saturday 19th Dec
    Very good night in the end. Got turned away from clancys on the first go but Kingtut came out and sweetalked the bouncer into letting me in ;)....over 23's my ass.

Twas nice to actualy meet a few of the people from around here and oh the 80's music in the savoy........savage :D

Now to get to sleep before my eyes fall out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Saturday 19th Dec
    Yep great night. I was too drunk to get into Old Oak apparently :D - Savoy was good craic too. Shame we couldn't all be in one spot. Nice to meet everyone though. Must do it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

Sunday 6th Dec
    Ya it was a good night.. it was a pity we got split but at least we were able to put faces to the names! anyways... now i have to drive back to Tipp for xmas... happy christmas everyone! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I met a few boardsies, was very nice to see what they looked like! :D I'm not even sure if I was p1ssed or not! :( Was I?

Friday 4th Dec
    i am so sick.........:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 ileprechaun

Thanks again to kingtut for organizing this, had a good time and enjoyed 80's night (even though they only played one MJ song).

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Snesfan

Saturday 19th Dec
    Good night, glad I came out, can't look at ye're posts the same ever again though, I keep picturing faces now...............wierd

Twas a good night - feeling rough enough today though :(
    Only feeling well enough to drive to dublin now!

Thursday 17th Dec
    Thanks to everyone who came out last night (and to those who could not make it but sent their apologies beforehand). Unfortunately the group ended up splitting in 3 seeing as we had problems getting into the old oak but I hope you all had a good night nevertheless! I never realised it would be so hard keeping a group if 16 together :(

Ok so.........my views on everyone I met last night:

nursemar88 - Aw you are really nice and chatty, I felt at ease talking to you. Great sense of humour and really down to earth. I certainly hope to see you at our next meetup!

Kingtut - he is simply amazing, enough said! was nice to meet you! (You're really sexy too ;))

KrustyUCC - One of the first to turn up I think? Didn't get to chat all that much but when I did I was happy to be doing so. Thanks for coming out!

miss_shadow - Fair play on the sexy santa costume :)

Webmonkey - good to see you again, looking forward to meeting you when you are sober for a change, just kidding :P

H3llR4iser - The Italian stallion, think I found someone who talks almost as much as me :D

mik_da_man - I though santa was meant to be fat? You should have bulked up the outfit with a people. You could have taken advantage of that outfit, why didn't you :D

ileprachaun - Nice to meet you, hope you didn't think we were too odd!

save_our_socks - Shame you had to go early, remember there is nothing wrong with plastic :pac:

Snesfan - didn't realise it was you until the last minute ha ha but hope you enjoyed yourself, well you must have seeing as you went home with webmonkey :cool:

smileysurfer - well I could write an essay on this girl....Firstly, she adores me, completely obsessed. :o;) Shame we only met briefly but I am happy we did, you are really chatty, beautiful and you did not seem nervous at all! Unfortunately we were disturbed by the paparazzi the entire time but sure hey we are celebs after all :) I really hope to see you at the next meetup.

Rockchik - You had to put up with smileysurfer all night :eek: fair play to you, I would not want to take up that challenge ha ha, was very nice to meet you! Hope you are at the next meetup also.

minidazzler - was not expecting to see you but I'm glad I did, you are a real character! I'd say you are the highlight of any beers! Not sure if you better looking as a man or as a woman though.....maybe we should start a poll? :P

Tommy1979 - great to see you again even though it was only for a brief amount of time :)

itsallabouttheL - Am I ever going to find out what the L stands for? Great to meet you! I'll remember for the next time that you do not like the cold or young people :D see you next time I hope, you are also a great boards character!

papa_Lazarou - sorry that you had trouble getting in to Clancys, thanks for coming back though and managing to get in!! Hopefully see you at the next one.

Thanks everyone for coming out!!! It made all the planning worthwhile. I hope you all have a great Christmas!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Saturday 19th Dec
    kingtut wrote: »

smileysurfer - well I could write an essay on this girl....Firstly, she adores me, completely obsessed. :o;) Shame we only met briefly but I am happy we did, you are really chatty, beautiful and you did not seem nervous at all! Unfortunately we were disturbed by the paparazzi the entire time but sure hey we are celebs after all :) I really hope to see you at the next

hahaha oh completly obsessed!;) those dam paparazzi, coulnt excape then then, thats the price of fame I spose! :p
    Aww thank you!! It was so lovely to meet you and everyone, even if it was only brief! Cant wait for the next night already, hopefully everyone can stay together then too!
    Rockchik - You had to put up with smileysurfer all night :eek: fair play to you, I would not want to take up that challenge ha ha, was very nice to meet you! Hope you are at the next meetup also.

Shes had to put up with me all her life so shes after adjusting ;)

Thanks everyone for coming out!!! It made all the planning worthwhile. I hope you all have a great Christmas!!

And thank you for organising the night!!:D

Advertisement