Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork CHRISTMAS BEERS! 18th December!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Saturday 19th Dec
    Yup thanks Kingtut. I wasn't actually that drunk though! Was only after a few pints! - Always had problems with those bouncers at Old Oak.

Shame didn't meet rest, maybe next time!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Thanks to you for organization...I know how complex/hard that can get, and how patience-testing it can be :)
    kingtut wrote: »
    H3llR4iser - The Italian stallion, think I found someone who talks almost as much as me :D

Lol...and I didn't even get started, the loud environments pose a huge problem to my understanding of words - and believe me, you could be speaking Italian, English or even Neapolitan, I simply won't understand a word over loud music :)

A funny note - the same bouncer that thought Webmonkey was "too drunk" asked me about my age at the door..and well, I'll be turning the "big 30" at my next birthday!

I'll be looking forward to the next opportunity to meet you guys; In the meantime I wish you everybody who was there, either scattered around venues in the City or locked up at a work party, as well as those who didn't make for the most strange reasons, a very happy Christmas time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Saturday 19th Dec
    H3llR4iser wrote: »
    I'll be looking forward to the next opportunity to meet you guys; In the meantime I wish you everybody who was there, either scattered around venues in the City or locked up at a work party, as well as those who didn't make for the most strange reasons, a very happy Christmas time :)

Same to you! We'll have another night soon enough no doubt...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Thursday 17th Dec
    Very good night in the end. Got turned away from clancys on the first go but Kingtut came out and sweetalked the bouncer into letting me in ;)....over 23's my ass.

I can't take all the credit, nursemar88 was there also. While I was telling the bouncer that 6/7 of your 'friends' :p were already inside she was by the door sending the bouncer 'let him in or ill kill you signals' so hurray for her! Man her eyes can kill :D
    Webmonkey wrote: »
    Yep great night. I was too drunk to get into Old Oak apparently - Savoy was good craic too. Shame we couldn't all be in one spot. Nice to meet everyone though. Must do it again.

silence ya drunkin fool ya!
    nursemar88 wrote: »
    Ya it was a good night.. it was a pity we got split but at least we were able to put faces to the names! anyways... now i have to drive back to Tipp for xmas... happy christmas everyone! :D

Hope you got back to Tipp safely! Happy christmas to you too Hope it is warmer in tipp than it is here!
    I met a few boardsies, was very nice to see what they looked like! I'm not even sure if I was p1ssed or not! Was I?

If you can't remember if you were drunk or not then I'm not going to tell you :D
    i am so sick.........:o

Ha ha
    Thanks again to kingtut for organizing this, had a good time and enjoyed 80's night (even though they only played one MJ song).

You're welcome, hope to see you at the next one.
    Snesfan wrote: »
    Good night, glad I came out, can't look at ye're posts the same ever again though, I keep picturing faces now...............wierd
    mik_da_man wrote: »
    Twas a good night - feeling rough enough today though :(
    Only feeling well enough to drive to dublin now!

Have a safe journey!
    hahaha oh completly obsessed!;) those dam paparazzi, coulnt excape then then, thats the price of fame I spose! :p
    Aww thank you!! It was so lovely to meet you and everyone, even if it was only brief! Cant wait for the next night already, hopefully everyone can stay together then too!

And thank you for organising the night!!:D

You are welcome, thanks to you I remembered to wear a vital piece of clothing! :pac: as long as your obsession remains a healthy fulfilling one that I can see our celeb status going a longgggggggggg way. Yes I can't wait for the next one, as a wise woman once said we can talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd TALK!
    Webmonkey wrote: »
    Yup thanks Kingtut. I wasn't actually that drunk though! Was only after a few pints! - Always had problems with those bouncers at Old Oak.

Shame didn't meet rest, maybe next time!

Ye right :rolleyes: :pac:
    H3llR4iser wrote: »
    Thanks to you for organization...I know how complex/hard that can get, and how patience-testing it can be :)

Thanks very much, all I did though was ask a few people out for drinks :) If I didn;t do it someone else would have

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

I demand pics ^_^
    Nnice to hear u guys had a good time!

• Advertisement

Thursday 17th Dec
    I demand pics ^_^
    Nnice to hear u guys had a good time!

Only one person was taking photos on Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

kingtut wrote: »
    Only one person was taking photos on Friday night.

Still!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Glad everyone had a good night, sorry I had to bail early, could hardly stay awake! Same story when I went out on Saturday night, lasted an hour and had to go home to bed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Saturday 19th Dec
    So disappointed I didn't go! Sounds like ye had a great time. :) I ended up far too broke to go anywhere. Finally paid though tahnk god! Will try make the next one defo! Any photos of the night??

• Registered Users Posts: 6 somethingnew4me

good to hear you guys had a good night..ill def make the next one:):)

• Advertisement

Thursday 17th Dec
    NoDice wrote: »
    So disappointed I didn't go! Sounds like ye had a great time. :) I ended up far too broke to go anywhere. Finally paid though tahnk god! Will try make the next one defo! Any photos of the night??

Hopefully next time NoDice! Check out the January meet up thread for the next one and Happy Christmas!
    good to hear you guys had a good night..ill def make the next one:):)

Thanks! Check out the January meet up thread for the next one and Happy Christmas!

Advertisement