Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Student Science Degree Course Info

Options
  • 26-11-2009 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,

I'm looking for some guidance or pointing in the right direction. I looking to go back to college as a mature student to study science. I been looking on the internet but its like looking for a needle in a haystack. Does anyone know of any degree course out there based in dublin that does a standard science degree (biology, physics, chemistry) for mature students, any help/info would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

The best place to start is the college/university website.

DCU, IT Blanchardstown, Trinity, UCD, DIT and IT Tallaght all detail their courses on their respective websites. Actually, I don't think IT Blanchardstown does science courses.

To the best of my knowledge, no institution does a course specifically for mature students, typically they would allocate a number of places for such students.

So, have a look at those websites and post back with any questions you have.

Advertisement