Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Compact framework problem

Options
  • 26-11-2009 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

when using the compact 3.5 framework windows mobile 6 standard, I get no syntax error but when I try to run my programme on the smartphone emulator I get this Attached image. No idea why googling for the last hour has got me no where.
    If anyone has some refrence material for the limitation of the compact framework I would most apprciate it. Or can point out the problem I am encounterd or better still even both. I will truely owe you one.

Joe

I am also given this warning
    Warning 1 Members not supported by the device platform should not be called: System.Windows.Forms.Panel.set_Text is not a supported method in this platform. C:\Users\mf124-5 lab user\Desktop\RSSreader\RSSreader\Form1.vb 14 9 RSSreader

but even if I use a web browser it give the webexception error

but if I run it as a windows application it works fine.

Advertisement