Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching the Rugby In Vegas?

Options
  • 26-11-2009 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭

Hi im losing my Vegas virginity tomorrow & was wondering is there anywhere to watch the ireland vs south africa game over there?
    Just realised this is the online forum :rolleyes: if one of the mods could move it to themain forum that would be great , cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 manthol

I watched all sports in mgm grand.
    mainly premier league matches but they have everything!
    good beer and lots a seats. caesars is also good and a much nicer card room right beside the screens.
    GOOD LUCK MAN!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭barrera

manthol wrote: »
    I watched all sports in mgm grand.
    mainly premier league matches but they have everything!
    good beer and lots a seats. caesars is also good and a much nicer card room right beside the screens.
    GOOD LUCK MAN!!!

Watched Leinster v Munster in Heineken Cup rugby in May at the Sports Book area of the MGM Grand also, incl beer for breakfast! All the big hotels have sports book areas with lots of screens, but MGM was good, lots of comfortable seating, and table service for drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Good stuff lads, Mgm grand sounds like the business , ta :)

Advertisement