Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fiona Looney - Whats Her Purpose?

• 26-11-2009 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Why do RTE keep providing a slot for that HORRIBLE Fiona Looney on G. Ryan's radio show? Unfortunately 2fm is the default channel in work and everybody is forced to listen to it and almost everybody thinks she's a vile specimin.

Vulgar, crass and generally horrible. I notice she's now appearing on tv more and more as well. She's obnoxious. Constantly going on about her children coming into the house with their own poo in thier hands etc. WTF??? That is not normal and I certainly dont want to be hearing about it.

Ryan is bad but usually sufferable but he sinks to a really low level when in conversation with her. As gross as it sounds, it appears that the two grossly unattractive people are in fact flirting with each other sometimes.

I just dont get why she's on radio or tv at all. I dont think she brings anything of value and rarely seems to have anything of value to contribute.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 john_d_baptist

her purpose is to be on the payroll of an already over staffed, and grossly over paid national broadcaster. My bet is that she is connected to some of the top brass in some way, the usual fking story... sure Gerry Ryan's brother Mike, was a dj on 2fm back in the 90's

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

She must be a fianna fail supporter..dont be surprised if she swings some "high powered" television job like presenting a female equivilent of the late late show where women snigger about thier fannies and talk about cocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Degsy wrote: »
    She must be a fianna fail supporter..dont be surprised if she swings some "high powered" television job like presenting a female equivilent of the late late show where women snigger about thier fannies and talk about cocks.

And thats exactly what she would talk about too. Gross creature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Vulgar, crass and generally horrible. I notice she's now appearing on tv more and more as well. She's obnoxious. Constantly going on about her children coming into the house with their own poo in thier hands etc. WTF??? That is not normal and I certainly dont want to be hearing about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiona_Looney/
    And she was also one of the "creators" of Celeb Banaisteoir.

I always found her similarly obnoxious and uninteresting, but that wouldnt make her unique in RTE. She is like the female version of "G.Ryan" himself my friends. But then it's never surprised me with the contributors that they have on their shows. Taragh Loughrey Grant, Joe O'Shea (like the guy but I dont want to hear his manifesto), Brenda Donoghue, Amanda Brunker etc etc people who achieved nothing more in life than getting their foot in the door of RTE. And it's pretty much harder to get kicked out of RTE than it used to be to get kicked off the Irish Rugby team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

The tone of her voice would be enough to set me off. She more than backs it up with the stream of dung that flows from her mouth, however. As well as her forgettable radio contributions she pens an opinion piece for the daily fail. What gets me most is she'll be on with Ryan discussing depraved sex acts and the week after she'll be moralising in the mail about our kids being exposed to more sex on tv. A truly vile mouthpiece.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Hope she reads Boards!

Hey Fiona, just in case you didn't know......YOU FAIL!

You are NOT popular and people are sick of hearing your sick sex conversations and stories about your brats eating their own poo and drinking their own urine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

too many threads to watch - please use the G ryan show thread until she gets a show of her own. I would remind posters about the personal abuse rule, by the way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement