Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noise Wii Console

Options
  • 26-11-2009 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Advice would be much appreciated on this matter. I am owner occupier in an apt. and the people above me are also. They are excellent neighbours, both lads BUT they have I think a Wee Console.

As the thumping noise is constant every night. Its not that it's very loud its. Just a constant low level of thumping for a few hours.

I don't want to contact the mgt co. as seems a bit extreme. But I also feel uncomforable going up and saying it to them, as they are great neighbours other than this. i dont want to be unneighbourly, and come across anal.

its just that its driving me mad.

Would the broom brush trick work or would that make things worse. was nearly going to bang my roof with it last night, but stopped myself before hand

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭Kipperhell

Simple answer is to talk to them. There isn't much foot action on most Wii games so likely something that they just need to be aware of. Unless they are playing a dance mat type game but they should agree to limit the times to play that if that is the issue.

Say it in an apologetic way rather than a hostile way and you should be OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭sunnydelight

yes you are right best to do it face to face, and politely too.

cheers

Advertisement