Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New music video for The Last Tycoons

Options
  • 26-11-2009 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi folks,

The Last Tycoons video for The Dry Law has just been launched. Gerry Nelson directed and we think the team did a fantastic job. You can see it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQxEnuZbsB8

Also, to celebrate the launch, the Tycoons will be playing in The Good Bits (formerly Radio City) on 4th December. Support from the brilliant Here Come the Landed Gentry with more acts TBA.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Great video, very nice quality feel to it. What was the budget like on that video if you don't mind me asking? I'm gonna link it on my facebook page, just to give you that support as it's quite difficult to get views on youtube :(

Advertisement