Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

goin out in cork?

Options
  • 26-11-2009 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi all,

just wondering, I'm supposed to go out in cork tomorrow night for my girlfriends graduation. We're from Kerry and traveling up. Just wondering though will we actually be able to go out? It'll be in the city centre but do they have running water yet? Are pubs and clubs even open?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Thats a very good question I presume they are

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭gary223

Most pubs and clubs are open, there's only a couple of places closed because of the water. I'd recommend going to Reardans or brog, they would be busiest.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rebs23

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dob74

jrochie wrote: »
    Hi all,

just wondering, I'm supposed to go out in cork tomorrow night for my girlfriends graduation. We're from Kerry and traveling up. Just wondering though will we actually be able to go out? It'll be in the city centre but do they have running water yet? Are pubs and clubs even open?

Thanks

The city centre is fine so you will be able to drink away.
    Its only affecting residental areas on all of the North Side and parts of the South Side near the city centre.
    Including me:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Dob74 wrote: »
    The city centre is fine so you will be able to drink away.
    Its only affecting residental areas on all of the North Side and parts of the South Side near the city centre.
    Including me:mad::mad::mad:
    Theres a lesson in all of this ..........dont live on the northside:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Theres a lesson in all of this ..........dont live on the northside:D

Aye, better to live in the lower down flooded areas;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Aye, better to live in the lower down flooded areas;)
    No on the southside enjoying my fresh clean drinking water from my tap , no flooding in my area :) might have a shower or two later with the great pressure from my water:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

No on the southside enjoying my fresh clean drinking water from my tap , no flooding in my area :) might have a shower or two later with the great pressue from my water:)

Jammy git;) Have one for me whilst your at it. Possibly light up a hamlet cigar as well.

Advertisement