Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red Military Jacket - can you help me ??

• 26-11-2009 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi,

I asked a very random question a long time back on this board about tracking down a watch my girlfriend really liked and really wanted and somehow you people managed to get me an answer which was incredible sooooo I'm back and I need help again :)

My girlfriend saw a Red Military Jacket in A-Wear a week ago but she cannot get it in size 8 (they only had size 12 or size 6). It was blood red with cool black and gold embroidered buttons (in fairness it was nice on her), there are none left in any of the Cork Stores and when I emailed A-Wear head office they told me there was only one left in the whole country and that was in Wexford (I do love her but c'mon, 4 hour drive?). She really really really really wants this jacket and as its been a rotten year all round for everyone and its nearly Xmas I really want to find it for her.

Does anyone have an idea of how I would go about finding this jacket for her somewhere else? Online maybe? (A-wear website is also sold out btw)

Any help really appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

Could you contact the shop in wexford and ask thm to deliver it to you?
    Worth a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I just tried the site and it is telling me its in stock.

Advertisement