Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get dog kennels

Options
  • 26-11-2009 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for the best places to get a reasonably priced decent dog kennel. Preferrably not online as we'd like to see them before we buy. Anywhere in Dublin or Cork and inbetween. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Petmania stores are prob best to see them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

maxizoo in midleton and ballincollig have a good range (you can get 10% of if you or someone you knows shop in Dunnes, on the back of the reciept you can get a voucher), also find them in the co-op's and farm supply shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

I got mine in Hanleys garden supplies in cork! (Just off the kinsale roundabout)
    It was very reasonable and is unbelievably sturdy!!
    Only advice i can give is stay away from flat packed ones if you can, they are generally very flimsy!! I got one online and it leaked and then the bottom fell out, I have seen the exact same kennel being sold in shops!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

Got our shed from Hanleys - solid as a rock! (now i said that i'll probably get home to see it blown down) - i remember they had a good range of kennels - and runs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Great thanks, Hanleys sounds like it would be the easiest for me to get to when I'm home so I'll try there first, thanks for your help everyone :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Santrypad

Hi, I got a great kennel for a German Sheperd 4 x 4 for 200 euro delivered to northside dublin.

It actually has a removeable roof as we wouldnt get it in through the house and I highly recommend them, they are heavy, sturdy and actually impressive to look at and have gotten comments from friends saying the same.

All sizes are available and custom builds and you wont be disappointed with it.

That 3rd pic is my actual kennel......Highly recommended.

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/dogs/987332

Advertisement