Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the lookout to build myself a darkroom

Options
  • 26-11-2009 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I was wondering if anyone can recommend for me places in Ireland i can pick up some reasonably priced darkroom equipment (I'm a student lol) - mainly a black and white variable contrast enlarger and a decent lens
    Im taking a leap of faith and abandoning digital for my much preferred medium of film ..
    What could be better than working with a perfect neg, fiber paper and some quality chemicals after all?

I'm based between Donegal and Belfast

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Darkroom set ups appear on Adverts.ie quite often.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 soycuba

Ive been looking back over the past few weeks and cant really see much except an axomat enlarger .. i forgot to mention i shoot med format and 35mm

Advertisement