Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exchange Reel : accepting short film submissions

Options
  • 26-11-2009 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

filmsubs.jpg

Exchange Reel is now accepting short film submissions for our next short film festival in December. The deadline for Submissions is Thursday 10th December. Films are to be dropped into Exchange Dublin (Upper Exchange St. Temple bar) on DVD. And to contact Exchange Reel email us on cinema@exchangedublin.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

is there any specific requirements in theme or production or can any short film be dropped in?

When will the festival itself be taking place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

New or old films?

Can I send in a short I made in 2002 or do they have to be completed in the last year or what's the story?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Exchange Dublin

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    is there any specific requirements in theme or production or can any short film be dropped in?

When will the festival itself be taking place?

Any short film can be sent in, and the festival will be talking part on the 17th
    AnonoBoy wrote: »
    New or old films?

Can I send in a short I made in 2002 or do they have to be completed in the last year or what's the story?

yeah sure you can enter a film from 2002

Advertisement