Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robotboy and Johnny Test

Options
  • 26-11-2009 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

My son is mad into Robotboy and Johnny Test and wants them for christmas, I've searched high and low and there doesn't seem to be any merchandise for either. Has anybody else had any luck? I think Santa might have to write back and tell him that the Elves didn't make any this year so maybe next year.:) I'm really surprised that there doesn't seem to be anything available apart from DVD's and posters.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

Superdaddy wrote: »
    My son is mad into Robotboy and Johnny Test and wants them for christmas, I've searched high and low and there doesn't seem to be any merchandise for either. Has anybody else had any luck? I think Santa might have to write back and tell him that the Elves didn't make any this year so maybe next year.:) I'm really surprised that there doesn't seem to be anything available apart from DVD's and posters.
    When you say robot boy do you mean 'astro boy' or the 'boy robot' with rusty the robot?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Superdaddy

Robotboy the cartoon on the cartoon network channel

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Not much out there alright. I found this which seems quite cool. Also, not sure where you live, but you could probably get a t-shirt printed up. Reads on Nassau street do it if you send them an image and they do up the t-shirt. It's not terribly cheap (I think around a score) but might be worth doing. If you're not mad into computers or whatever you can PM me and I'll do one up for you.

photobox.ie also do personalised stuff (e.g. mugs) from images.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Yeah, 12 euro for a photo mug. You could stick something like this on it and it should look ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Superdaddy

@Khannie.....Good idea, I think anything is better than nothing. I still can't believe that there is nothing out there, surely there's more kids asking for this stuff. I'd be handy enough with the tech side, thanks for the offer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement