Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Murphy's "Whistel in the Dark"

Options
  • 26-11-2009 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Tom Murphy's "Whistle in the Dark" is being ran for the next two nights in St.Patrick's College, Drumcondra. It is the finest theatre production I have seen this year. Excellent casting and the performances by all characters were second to none. I was totally spell bound for the duration of the play.

The themes running through the play; and Murphy's use of language was perflectly delivered by the cast.

I couldn't recommend attending this production enough. It runs again tonight (Nov 26th) and Tomorrow Friday November 27th at 8pm - admission 10 e - well worth it.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

Tom Murphy's "Whistle in the Dark" is being ran for the next two nights in St.Patrick's College, Drumcondra. It is the finest theatre production I have seen this year. Excellent casting and the performances by all characters were second to none. I was totally spell bound for the duration of the play.

The themes running through the play; and Murphy's use of language was perflectly delivered by the cast.

I couldn't recommend attending this production enough. It runs again tonight (Nov 26th) and Tomorrow Friday November 27th at 8pm - admission 10 e - well worth it.:)

Whistle in the Dark is a tour-de-force. Would love to see it, only ever read it and it's a great read! Might just go and check this out...

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭poteen

Tom Murphy is a genius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Concerto

Probably Murphy's finest work - certainly the best structured. The last production for the Murphy festival at the Abbey was mindblowing.

Advertisement