Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiring new coaching staff

Options
  • 26-11-2009 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭

After winning my league last year, my team appear to have hit rock bottom with six crushing defeats in a row. Due in part to my absenteeism! However, I'm upgrading everything now.. 'change'! Training facility and stadium are going fine, but I'm looking to hire Level 2 coaches across the board. I've advertised for them, but nothing yet.

How does the hiring of new coaches work? I don't seem to be getting any luck with it..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

eroo wrote: »
    After winning my league last year, my team appear to have hit rock bottom with six crushing defeats in a row. Due in part to my absenteeism! However, I'm upgrading everything now.. 'change'! Training facility and stadium are going fine, but I'm looking to hire Level 2 coaches across the board. I've advertised for them, but nothing yet.

How does the hiring of new coaches work? I don't seem to be getting any luck with it..

You get them at the end of the advertising period, so 4 weeks I think for lvl 2

Advertisement