Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imaginary post-match interviews?

Options
  • 26-11-2009 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if I am the only one who spends (too much)time while not playing ProEvo/fifa answering questions I've imagined the press asking me about my team? Particularly after poor performances.

I recently even stormed out of a make-believe press conference, but in fairness the questions they were asking me were moronic.

Anyone.....?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,522 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Hi,
    Just wondering if I am the only one who spends (too much)time while not playing ProEvo/fifa answering questions I've imagined the press asking me about my team? Particularly after poor performances.

I recently even stormed out of a make-believe press conference, but in fairness the questions they were asking me were moronic.

Anyone.....?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

Hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Yes.

Sh*t, thought so....

I should add this all takes place in my head, I don't set up my furnature to look like a press room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 winnow

Maybe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

Hi,

Anyone.....?
    dont think so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

What we really need is Giles, Dunphy and Herlihy post match analysis after each game especially PES for some of the howlers that can happen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sh*t, thought so....

I should add this all takes place in my head, I don't set up my furnature to look like a press room.

you lying git...bet you even have a mic and all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

when I was 10 I did

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Dunphy can be cruel at times I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

That_Guy wrote: »
    Dunphy can be cruel at times I know.

Yeah I've had a few runs in with him in my time, but I tend to get on with Giles.

I probably should have asked this in the Football & Championship Manager forum, they are generally more of the obsessive types. As you can imagine I can't play manager sims as they take over my life a little and is nice to interact with real people now and again.
    Originally Posted by Berkut viewpost.gif
    you lying git...bet you even have a mic and all

No but I have caught myself in the mirror making Mourinhoesque faces when I'm doing it. I really thought I wouldn't be alone in this and people would say "FINALLY, YES I DO IT TOO" and there might be some sort of therapy session we all could attend.

Originally Posted by chavezychavez viewpost.gif
    What we really need is Giles, Dunphy and Herlihy post match analysis after each game especially PES for some of the howlers that can happen biggrin.gif

To make it completely accurate they would have to keep getting the players names wrong and have Dunphy slur his words and then storm off occasionally. Actually I would pay top dollar for this game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement