Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ HERO E79.99 All Formats HMV BLANCH

Options
  • 26-11-2009 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭

Just received a tweet from HMV Blanch to say that DjHero is down to e79.99. For this week only. I'd imagine it's true for all HMV'S. I payed full whack when it came out first. Great party game.
    For one week only DJ Hero on all platforms is down to €79.99!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Thats a great deal..this is £80 up north and on amazon..the price is set to drop cause their not selling well but probably wont be till new year...hold on if you want but i think ill get it now

also confirmed their in all the HMVs at this price..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Does anyone know if the Renegade version has also gone down in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Thats a great deal..this is £80 up north and on amazon..the price is set to drop cause their not selling well but probably wont be till new year...hold on if you want but i think ill get it now

also confirmed their in all the HMVs at this price..

I got it when it came out. e114.99 the robbing bstrds. :D Still though, great game. Great tunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

After seeing this offer I phoned the Kilkenny and Newbridge branches and they said it's €114.99 and neither branch know anything about it down to €79.99

http://twitter.com/HMVBlanch

There is the direct link for HMV Blanch. 3rd one down. Mightn't come into effect until tomorrow or so.

• Advertisement

nicklauski wrote: »
    http://twitter.com/HMVBlanch

There is the direct link for HMV Blanch. 3rd one down. Mightn't come into effect until tomorrow or so.

Thanks, I'll phone the Kilkenny branch tomorrow and see if they've updated their offers.

My sister got one for me in the Galway branch this evening at €79.99, they had 20 in stock.

Thank you OP :D

deisemum wrote: »
    My sister got one for me in the Galway branch this evening at €79.99, they had 20 in stock.

Thank you OP :D

Glad to hear it. :D

Advertisement