Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery of(or collect) Christmas Dinner on Christmas Day from Swanky Hotel in Cork?

Options
  • 26-11-2009 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi all,

I'm in urgent need to know if I can order a Christmas Dinner to eat at home, from a good restaurant, complete with full turkey, which I can collect, or which can be delivered on Christmas day.

Failing that, I'd settle for just a chef-cooked Turkey - from a decent restaurant, like Isaacs, or the Kingsley or Hoby's, or some good hotel.

Does anyone who might be doing such a thing?? Google doesn't know.
    I'm in Cork, please help!

Emmet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Saw this over on cheapeats.ie

http://www.christmasmadeeasy.ie/index.html

And they deliver within a 20 miles radius of Cork http://www.christmasmadeeasy.ie/html/delivery.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

+1 on those christmas made easy folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 emmetor

Thanks for your replies on this.
    It's been a great help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Wow iv seen it all now, they have a website for everything dont they :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 emmetor

Oh wait a sec... Before anyone gets too excited, it seems like those folks at Christmasmadeeasy don't cook it for you.....

So, the meal for "4 hungry adults", including desserts, and God knows what, it really just a bag of shopping with a recipie book. Disappointing... True, they deliver it to the main cities, but you cook it yourself.

I actually didn't like the menu that much either. Parsnip soup? Are you kidding me? I could just internet-order a box of stuff from Tesco which is 2 minutes away from me, and they deliver. That's easier.

What a waste of time, and to think I was going to give them hundreds of bucks for a raw bird!!!

What's next? Bring-yer-own-car taxis for 4 travel loving people?

• Advertisement
Advertisement