Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beat Competition - Please Vote

• 26-11-2009 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey all,

Some of you may have heard about the competition Beat FM are holding at the moment.

If not, it's a competition for recently engaged couples and the winner of gets the wedding of their dreams.

It’s now at a stage where the public are asked to vote for their favourite couple out of the remaining 5.

Then the 2 brides to be from the 2 couples with the most votes are challenged with getting as far away from Waterford as they can in 24hrs with only 50e and their passport. For added laughs they both must wear their wedding dresses.

Anyway, I used to use these boards before I moved away and always found the community helpful so to try and help my 2 friends out I thought I would post here and ask you to vote for them.

Ronan and Anita are 2 of the nicest people in the world and are always trying to help others, as there isn't much else I can do to help them out, I decided to post here and try and get some people to help them get the Wedding they deserve.

It's simple to vote. Just click the link bellow to go to Beat FM's website, scroll down to Ronan and Anita and enter your E-mail address. You won't even be bothered with a vote confirmation mail. It’s easy and free.

http://www.beat102103.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=739&Itemid=1

Thanks and I hope I posted this in the right area. :)

Also, any interesting ideas on different ways to get as far from Waterford within 24hrs and on 50e would be a good read so feel free to post ‘em!

Comments

Advertisement