Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying online from tiffany.co.uk

• 26-11-2009 6:36pm

Maybe this is a general buying online question, but how do I know that I am buying a genuine tiffany & co silver jewellery and not some fellow in a garage in azerbijan sending me on a piece of tin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

You ring the contact number on the uk.tiffany.com website.
    I bought from them this way before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

If you order from http://uk.tiffany.com/ then it's the real deal...i.e. the real site.

However I ordered from them about a year ago and they don't actually deliver to Ireland so make sure that's not still the case. Also, if it's a gift, they don't put the bag in with the online order and the bag is kinda part of it. A girl thing I know but still :o

We ordered 8 things from there (gifts for people), got them delivered to a friend in the UK and realised about the bags so took the stuff with receipts to the shop and asked for bags and were told no!!

Ended up in a conflab with the manager and in the end he relented but we had to sign the receipts to say we had been given bags LOL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

However I ordered from them about a year ago and they don't actually deliver to Ireland so make sure that's not still the case. Also, if it's a gift, they don't put the bag in with the online order and the bag is kinda part of it. A girl thing I know but still

The will deliver to Ireland but you have to ring them. You cant order it through the site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭meganj

although I'm sure you know this, there is also a Tiffany's shop in Brown Thomas..

My mother got me tiffany's stuff for my 21st, and i absolutely agree about the bags being part of the gift I still have them!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

RoadKillTs wrote: »
    The will deliver to Ireland but you have to ring them. You cant order it through the site.

Cool :) I realised afer I posted that it would have been 2005 when we got the gifts so I'm glad they've changed their policy..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 483 ✭✭legal eagle 1

Hey, just wondering if anyone has purchased any of the tiffany & co keys? They look absolutely gorgeous on the site haven't seen them in reality yet, so just wondering if they are as nice in real life?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement