Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

just had a brilliant hair dressing experience

• 26-11-2009 8:27pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

i have to tell all the curley haired girls out there about this.

i have spent the last two years searching for a good hair dresser, this usually ends up with me leaving salons in tears.

now i would normal pay between €80 to €120 for these horrible hair cuts.

this salon charged me €25, they listened to every word i said and went through some hair books and picked out a style for me.

its call naturelle on dorset street, dublin 3

http://www.naturellesalon.com/

i was very nervous going in, as it looked a bit naff and there were only two foreign girls working one hairdresser and a receptionist but they were great. have to say i would highly recommend this place.

on a side note, i think a rate my hairdresser thread would be a brilliant idea:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Have heard nothing but good things about that place.
    Might pop in next time I'm home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭carasbars

I've heard good things about that place too, I have a cousin over that part of the world who goes there. Can't say I've tried it though as I live on the wrong side of the city.

The rate your hairdresser thread is a great idea - I had the 12 week blowdry done in Khaki in Tallaght just over a week ago now. I can't speak highly enough of the place. Alison in particular, she does my cut and colour - she really is a fantastic hairdresser, even my bf is noticing the difference in the cut I have since I started going there :D:D

There was a thread here earlier, somebody mentioned that good stylists are worth their weight in gold....I concur!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

I live on the other side of the city and I still go to them. Theyre really reasonably priced...and they dont mess up your hair. Sure what more dya want

Advertisement