Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Jean Monnet Theatre?

Options
  • 26-11-2009 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi there!
    I'm hoping to attend an information session for Volunteers for Special Olympics 2010 this weekend.Its on in Jean Monnet Theatre in U.L....but I don't know where that is, ok I should clarify , I know where UL is!!But if some one could give me an idea of whereabouts the Jean Monnet theatre is that would be great!I looked up the UL map but couldn't find it:(

Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

If you know where the reception is in the main building is then you're practically there. In through the doors here.....aka the ski slopes and to the left and right just around the corner there are entrance doors into the Jean Monet. If you get lost there will probably be a security guard at the reception desk to the right of the entrance you can ask. Although I imagine there will probably be signs up for the event anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

I was there last weekend. It will be very well signposted as soon as you get into the grounds of UL. But as rmacm said, it's just behind the reception area.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

It is also known as DG - 016 it is just inside the main building, someone there can direct you to it. go in the entrance with the slanted windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Eppie25

When you get into UL via the flag poles entrance, keep following the signs to the concert hall or foundation building(same place). if thats open walk through it and you come out onto the plaza.. where the bronze man is.. (a rusty statue), the jean monnet is in the main building which is just in front of you from the foundation, we call it the ski slopes.. huge panes of glass..go in the double doors underneath and jean monet is to the left.. the door will be slightly behind you so just look round after passing the reac area with sofa's :)

Advertisement