Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

hot jeans- enhancing curves

• 26-11-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Girls, i need to get some hot jeans as all the ones i have have very low pockets which make me bum look too small! know any jeans that make your bum rival kim kardashian?

what are good brands for this? all suggestions welcome!

thanks ladies!:-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭carasbars

serenacat wrote: »
    Girls, i need to get some hot jeans as all the ones i have have very low pockets which make me bum look too small! know any jeans that make your bum rival kim kardashian?

what are good brands for this? all suggestions welcome!

thanks ladies!:-)

BT2 always have lots of different styles of jeans. I think they have a sale on too at the mo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 cojones

Not your daughters jeans are amazing and hug your curves, they have 4% lycra and said to be tummy tucking and bum lifting! I read about them on what she wear's jeans guide, http://www.whatshewears.ie/index.php/2009/08/jeans-style/ but they were also reviewd on Xpose today 26/11/2009 so you can probably watch the playback on tv3.ie/xpose. Priced 120 to 160 and sold in Pamela scott and Kilkenny shop. Good luck and let us know how you get on!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

oh cool thanks!! i'll check that out!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I have a pair of Gap's Long and Lean and find them great. Very comfy and make you look, eh, well, long and lean!
    http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=48595

ETA: Both my mam and I have a pair, mine a 10, hers a 14, and they look great on both of us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

You should really try tons on as jeans fit everyone different, but my faves:

J. Brand (warning, these run very fitted in the thighs, so avoid if you are bigger there)

AG "The Angel" fit. These make my bum look very round and high.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

I used to have a Pepe pair & Tommy Hilfiger pair and they were fantastic!! The Pepe ones were boot cut, perfectly fitted, low waisted but the waist band was made bigger with standard belt loops & nice smallish back pockets placed right, really made my butt look great! :D .... If anyone spots any of them in the shop get the style off them & let me know!!! I soooo want another pair of them!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

I get majority of my jeans in Bershka, they fit so well and last ages. They make your bum look great too. And they don't cost a fortune! :)

:o Those notice me jeans make that girl in the ad look like a prize Belgium blue!

Stella777 wrote: »
    You should really try tons on as jeans fit everyone different, but my faves:

J. Brand (warning, these run very fitted in the thighs, so avoid if you are bigger there)

AG "The Angel" fit. These make my bum look very round and high.

What is AG?? thanks for everyones replys by the way im taking notes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

serenacat wrote: »
    What is AG?? thanks for everyones replys by the way im taking notes!

Adriano Goldschmied.
    I thought I saw them once in BT, but I might be wrong:

http://www.revolveclothing.com/brandpages/AGJeans.jsp?&d=5&sc=Angel+Jeans&vad=1

• Advertisement

wow those jeans look hot!! expensive though! i'll have to start hinting to ppl i want a bt2 vouchor for christmas!

I used to have a Pepe pair & Tommy Hilfiger pair and they were fantastic!! The Pepe ones were boot cut, perfectly fitted, low waisted but the waist band was made bigger with standard belt loops & nice smallish back pockets placed right, really made my butt look great! :D .... If anyone spots any of them in the shop get the style off them & let me know!!! I soooo want another pair of them!!
    ill defo check these out during the xmas sale!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Styleiser

Miss Sixty jeans have a great fit and really help achieve the bubble bum effect :D

Advertisement