Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drinks, soft or not?

• 26-11-2009 9:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

So I know there are photo meets now and then organised by different people been on 1/2 myself but I'm putting forward an evening to meet up and have a chat? I don't want to call it 'beers' but it would be nice to meet a few of you, and coming up to christmas and all that jazz thought it was a good excuse?! We could put dates and places out there to see what suits?

Not sure if there will be much interest because for the year I've been posting I haven't seen one organised, but putting it out there anyway! :p:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

From what I've read most meets end up in the pub,So i'm sure people might be happy to pass the photo outing on the cold winters evening and just hit the drink :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

We are meeting up this Saturday night. Book Launch & some Lemonade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

CabanSail wrote: »

Oh really lol opps, I missed that?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

There's also a possibility of a boards meet in the new year when a few of us will be giving advice seminars to other boardsies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

kensutz wrote: »
    There's also a possibility of a boards meet in the new year when a few of us will be giving advice seminars to other boardsies.

Oh I'll have to watch out for that, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

There should also be another film meet in mid-January.
    If it's anything like the last one should be 1.5 hours of shooting and 2+ hour of pub time.

I be up for this though, depending on when/where.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Yes....... Lemonade. :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

& some Lemonade.

Feck that....I'm out! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭duffarama

There should also be another film meet in mid-January.
    If it's anything like the last one should be 1.5 hours of shooting and 2+ hour of pub time.

I be up for this though, depending on when/where.

Would be good if we spent more time taking pictures, I didn't even get through a full roll on the day...

Advertisement