Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Envirofone refuse to pay for a phone

Options
  • 08-12-2009 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

On 17th October 2009 I traded a phone with envirofone.ie. I sent it with recorded delivery on the 19th and it was signed for by them on the 23rd. I recorded the IMEI number. I have written on 9 occasions with the track & trace and IMEI numbers enquiring when I would get paid. I was getting no replies. I phoned today and was told I would not be paid for the phone as they deny ever receiving it. It is likely they have assigned it to and paid another account in error

How can I take this further and compel them to pay. My phoning and emailing is a complete waste of time.

Envirofone is a UK based concern. The packet was sent to the UK address. The post office have the signature of receipt.

Possible things I could do to get a remedy?

The value of trade in is €260. I'm looking for some recourse similar to the small claims court here with the minimum cost
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement