Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reccommend me a good bike shop in....

• 26-11-2009 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭

Reccommend me a good bike shop in Longford/Westmeath/Roscommon/Cavan/Leitrim area. I have a few little jobs I will be doin over the winter months so somewhere nearby for bits would be handy. Im living just outside Longford town so the closer the better!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

gordon roundtree in dromahair co leitrim is all i can come up with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭gipi

Haven't used these guys myself, but I heard good things about them.

http://www.dogsbox.ie/ (based in Kinnegad so not too far from ya!)

Disclaimer: No connection to the shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Cheers buddies. There seems to be a severe lack of bike shops around longford!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭746watts

MJS motorcycles in Lanesboro beside Power station.
    And Brendan Doyle Motorcycles in Baylough Athlone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 416 ✭✭scudster

Cheers 746watts. Lanesboro is only down the road from me. Whats that place like to deal with/prices/etc?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭746watts

scudster wrote: »
    Cheers 746watts. Lanesboro is only down the road from me. Whats that place like to deal with/prices/etc?

MJS is a small shop so you may have to order parts and wait a week if not in stock. Local phone numbers were updated with extra digits and I think MJS number is 043 3321510 now.
    Prices will be higher than the likes of Horsepower.
    I bought 3 new bikes and 2 second bikes off them over the space of 13 years. Got some engine work done (good mechanic), price of work was normal but done well.
    Give him a ring/call in anyway and suss it out for yourself.... only 10mls from Longford anyways. When you are coming towards Lanesboro power station on your right you'll see Donnellan Engineering on your right with a turn beside it. go right and MJS is in the back to the right of the business units. MJS does boat engines and lawnmowers too, less bikes now.

Advertisement