Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this decent camo?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i personal found they fade easily, poor quality material, stitching and cut, seen the crotch rip very easily on a large percentage of the cheaper end camo and items from ehobby im afraid, i would save up and get something like the tru spec series,

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

i heard they rip and the stitching comes out easily bad quality goods

go to an army surplus and that is good quality stuff for low prices;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

An army store most liklely wont stock Multicam :)

Tbh eb 'own' labeled gear is a bit naff.... Ebay banned bdus are a bit better... though at the end of the day, its all multiscam, so it wont be as good as crye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

If your looking for multicam, from experience Helikon is the only way to go.

Proper pattern, good material and just rigid and durable.

Youll pay more, but you pay for good quality multicam, your going a class above the other plebians with their hand me down DPM's

:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I used to wear that one, it faded really quickly although it is super strong. It hasn't torn and i have had it for 2 years.

Helicon tex gear is the way to go though. I have pretty much everthing from their catalogue in multicam and its super strong, genuine gear. the parka coat has lovely thermal lined fleece pockets and its cut so as to allow you to wear a backback while still having clear access to the pockets., lovely gear. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Can't speak for helikon gear, but you can't really go wrong with tru-spec or propper gear, either.

TheDoc wrote: »
    If your looking for multicam, from experience Helikon is the only way to go.

Proper pattern, good material and just rigid and durable.

Youll pay more, but you pay for good quality multicam, your going a class above the other plebians with their hand me down DPM's

:)
    Still inferior to the majesty of marpat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

now now you two

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Stonewolf wrote: »
    now now you two

Leave moderation to the Mods please:)

Stonewolf wrote: »
    now now you two
    There's a point where something is an argument, or even a heated debate, but I'm sure Doc will agree with me that neither of us have the desire to do so. Camoflage is a personal choice, we all know that... Now if people cannot apreciate the difference between an argument and a good mannered dig at a popular contentious subject, said folk dont have the mental ability to weild something as dangerous as the internet...

Basically OP, you get what you pay for.... Ehobby prices look tempting, but in most cases.... cheap to buy = even cheaper to make, and theres a point where 'good deal' turns to its ugly sister 'crap quality' and blows a rasberry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Does any of you know where i could get British P95 DPM trousers?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

they have british dpm on se airsoft dont know if its p95 though;)

its S95 22 lover :) (Soldier 95 being the designation) Any good army surplus will likely have it, SE airsoft do have 95, and some 94 (older pattern) iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Thanks for the info everyone, does anybody now a good website I can get some Helikon gear?

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Anyone order from them before? Ive never heard of them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I know the guy who runs that site, I got all my gear from him and hes legit.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Anyone order from them before? Ive never heard of them.

+1 on the Camoshop! Excellent quality gear too. After trying their BDU's I wouldn't be rushing to Asia to buy cheap second-rate tat anymore!
    Some of the retailers such as Eirsoft, MIA & Hobby Airsoft carry a selection of their stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭delta-boy

Not to start anything but...

PARTIZAN AM BEST!

Advertisement