Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant test or post

Options
  • 27-11-2009 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭

Hi mods. Sorry if in wrong place. Tried in newbies but cant post there either. Trying to post in test but just gettin message that I cant. Search function doesnt work for me either. Btw Im on mobile.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Welcome to boards.ie

Two obvious questions spring to mind: First, have you activated your account? You should have received an email from us when you signed up with a link to click. Until your account is activated, you won't be able to post.

Secondly, have you tried posting from a non-mobile device (i.e. your PC?). If so, are you encountering the same issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Hi Buffy. Thanks for reply. Yep account is activated. Problem seems to be it lets me type msg but when I hit send the boards reply comes up that Im not permitted to post. Dont really have access to pc (cant use em) so was hoping I could do my boardsing by phone.

If you can't get it work on a PC, can you try a different phone?

If the issue can't be duplicated, it may be an issue with your phone in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Hi thesandeman

It appears that you are still within the Users Awaiting Email Confirmation group

Please check your email inbox and indeed your spam inbox too on the email you registered with us in order to activate your account.
    This is the reason you are getting permission errors.
    I have resent another email to you

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Cheers lads. Got there eventually. Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement

Glad to hear it :)

Advertisement