Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod Docking Stations

Options
  • 27-11-2009 3:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, could anyone give me some info on the docking station in general. Are they good?

Also I have a budget of €50 so what would be your recommendation when I look to buy? I'd like to get a decent enough make, something long lasting obviously and possibly also with a radio and alarm clock on it.

Any help you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭I_Am_The_Walrus

I only know of one - it's a class Creative one but it costs about €120-€150 (a tad over your budget!) depending where you get it.

Sorry I can't be any more help! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭patpark121

You won't really get much for 50 euro. However in saying that i picked up a cheap & cheerful variant in aldi a few weeks back. It's basic - Tevion - but it odes have an MMC card reader, radio, digital clock & ipod dock for i think around 40 euro. Cheap & cheerful but in budget.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I would suggest checking Argos site. Tjey have loads of Ipod docking stations including ones for 50 and ones tat were dearer but were reduced to around 50.

Advertisement