Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Charles McQuaid (Dev/LeMass)

Options
  • 27-11-2009 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

The single worst thing to happen to the Catholic Churc, Ireland as a nation and the Children of this country, ever ?

The man should rot in hell for so many many different reasons :mad:

What sickens me also is how no-one is pointing the finger at Dev and LeMass.....telling me they didnt know any of this as they kissed that scumbags ring?

Untouchables I spose.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭TimmyTarmac

The reporting and discussion of the Murphy Report made me sick to the pit of my stomach. The Vatican and the Papal Nuncio didn't even give the Commission the courtesy of a reply. Unbelievable. As long as the Roman Catholic priesthood is only open to celibate men, I'll never be convinced that this could not happen again. Maybe not on this scale but there are no guarantees. Interesting last night on Primetime, Archbishop Martin was asked twice what he would be telling the pope. No answer from him.
    One of the victims of the clerical abuse in Dublin has called the Catholic Church's current position a change of strategy not a change of culture. This one goes all the way to Rome and the top of the Irish State.
    Disgusting.

Advertisement