Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lighting Emergency!

Options
  • 27-11-2009 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi, i run a drama group and we desperately need to borrow or hire some basic lighting for our upcoming play. Does anyone out there have a solution, idea or some lights? Really appreciate any help as i'm new to all this!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

LucyJ wrote: »
    Hi, i run a drama group and we desperately need to borrow or hire some basic lighting for our upcoming play. Does anyone out there have a solution, idea or some lights? Really appreciate any help as i'm new to all this!
    Thanks

Filmbase, Templebar rent lighting rigs, films mostly, but lights are lights and can accomodate stage as well as screen. They're worth a shot. Also, they're non profit and should be able to point you in the right direction if they can't come up with anything.

Tis all I can suggest short of just ringing up theatre companies and begging for contacts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LucyJ

Dear Spore,
    Thanks for the advice, i'll give them a try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

Blacklighting

Advertisement