If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

26 inch for the rents!

Options
  • 27-11-2009 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

hi guys,

need a 26 inch for my parents, before christmas if possible. have you any reccomedations?

i`ve been looking at samsung LE26B450,& philips26

could you quote for delivery to the philips shop where i can pick up?

thanks

Dermot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Dermob

I can offer you the Philips 26PFL3403 for €359.99 (thats our reg price minus the 10% Philips Shop Boards Discount)

You can collect in store directly from us.

Give me a bell on 01 474 0788 if this suits you

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Is there an issue with viewing angle on 26'' LCD screens? According to AV Forums there is. I have an LG and it's pretty bad - are the Phillps from the same stable of screens?

Lots of info here - http://www.displaysearch.com/cps/rde/xchg/displaysearch/hs.xsl/index.asp but a bit techy for me!

I'd have to say no,

We have the 26" on the wall and you can view it from well off center and the image holds up fine..

of course the proof is in the viewing.....why not call in and check it out for yourself?

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

I'd have to say no,

We have the 26" on the wall and you can view it from well off center and the image holds up fine..

of course the proof is in the viewing.....why not call in and check it out for yourself?

atb
    Ash

I'll be in before Christmas hopefully, want to see the 42pfl8404 - do you have any sets connevted to the internet?

Hi Dr Nick

We certainly do, Call on in and we'll demo them for you.

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.