Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pattern Imprinted Concrete

Options
  • 27-11-2009 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

i have 16ft x 18 ft driveway , which is currently cobblelock , but i want in Pattern Imprinted Concrete . has anyone any recommendations , or prices ? no cowboys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 treesireland

are you shure you want to change over

if the old was only discoulared. the most cost efective way would be to strip the old carfully and put down the new.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 riffraff2009

i've heard printed concrete is slippy , so might give it a iss with young kids ?

hi,, had pints last night, ouch. stay away from concrete, stick with the cobil:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dearg99

I got a pattern imprinted driveway a few years ago and Im really happy with it. Looks good , pretty good value and easy to maintain, only slippy when under a sheet of ice like it is today!!!
    Got it done by this crowd www.diamond-crete.com reccommended to me by someone else and thought they were very good. no cowboys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

i've heard printed concrete is slippy , so might give it a iss with young kids ?

Very, very slippy! correct.

Advertisement