Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two reservations, Pepleos and Fire... which to take?

Options
  • 27-11-2009 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Have both these reserved for the lunch menu, and im just wondering which I should take! I have heard only good things about Pepleos and Fire some mixed bag but generally good, can anyone provide some more insight?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Peploes!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Been to Fire three times - it can be very hit or miss in my opinion. Haven't been to Pepleos, but from what I hear, it's what I'd go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Pepleos was lovely. Interior is gorgeous, and the food was lovely. Could have done with slightly more food though, portions were not the largest!
    Had roasted vegetable bruschetta for starter, lovely stuff, and had chicken stuffed with sausage meat and side of mash for main. The portion was not big enough in my opinion on either the mash or the chicken, but it was lovely. However, she had the wild boar, and was a considerable portion and also tasted lovely.
    Wine is good, but as always with these kinds of places expensive.

Thinking of trying the winding stair next week, what do you guys think? Worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Africa wrote: »

Thinking of trying the winding stair next week, what do you guys think? Worth it?

I LOVE the Winding Stair - it's my favourite restaurant in town.

Advertisement