Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Food in Limerick City

Options
  • 27-11-2009 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I drive down to Limerick quite often on Friday evenings. Is there any place in the city that serves food late other than the usual fast food - looking for maybe tea, soup/sandwich.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

the topaz on the dock road has a hot deli during the night, they bring out fresh food about 12 every night anyway, not sure what other times though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭moby2101

non existent...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

moby2101 wrote: »
    non existent...

but straight away scuba steve proves you wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean why even repY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wont even call you an idiot:D

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

I know it's not ideal but subway on O'Connell Street opens late at nite. There is that petrol station on the dock road that has a supermacs and also other hot food where you can sit down. The wokking On O'Connell St in town is a sitdown /take away chinese if that is any good? Eddie rockets in town serves tea late at nite.

It a big pity there is nowhere nice to go at night for tea and a sandwich!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

In all fairness I know of nobody who goes out late at night for tea and a sandwich. A filling station shop is your best bet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement