Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyths Voucher

Options
  • 27-11-2009 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

see attached pdf
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

782378 wrote: »
    see attached pdf

Might be worth actually checking these instore too, I remember last year thinking I was the s@#t gettin' an email from Smyths with money off vouchers, "Finally" I thought, "they are giving me something back after the thousands I have pumped into them since the arrival of our child."

However, when I arrived in the store with vouchers in hand all ready to pump more money into them for products I didn't really need .... I found that they were this price instore anyway with reductions ... there was no 'exclusive' reduction for me ... :eek: I was expecting to be one of a select few with these reductions, instead I was just getting the same price as everyone else....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

I hate the way the terms and conditions on some internet vouchers stupidly copy pre-internet days by saying "photocopies not accepted".

Makes no sense whatsoever for self-print vouchers.

Advertisement